Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England and Pittsburgh get passes
(10-16-2017, 01:00 AM)McC Wrote: He also had a helmet to helmet shot on a Chiefs RB that wasn't called.  This is the one Romo couldn't believe.

This is absolutely right.  Two cheap, dirty plays in that game today, and Mitchell just plays on. 
Reply/Quote
Mitchell should be out at least a game, and receiving a manila folder for at least 30k. That shot was RIDICULOUSLY cheap. That, and he lead with his head ALL game. So frustrating. Not only are you putting others at risk, but yourself.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 03:45 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: This is absolutely right.  Two cheap, dirty plays in that game today, and Mitchell just plays on. 

Yeah, that play was crap. He was wrapped up by two players, and then he launched his head...caused a concussion as well.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Awe, cry me a river..... Bunch of whiners.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:01 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mike Mitchell is a repeat offender.

Today he took the cheapest shot i have seen all year. Low late cheap shot on a QB after the ball was released.

I'm expecting a suspension. Gonna hold my breath. Wish me luck.

If I see this scumbag in public, I am taking out his knee.  And I will lead with the crown of my head.  I have never seen a bigger assbag that gets away with that shit more than this clown.  I fell in love with Leonard Fournette when he pancaked his ass last week.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The NFL loves Rooney and Kraft.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:28 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The NFL loves Rooney and Kraft.

Most employers tend to favor the employees that make them the most money over the ones who just clock in and coast year after year, yes.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers and Patriots also invest all of their resources into winning.

The Bengals don't. The Bengals dip their toe into the water of winning.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:31 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Steelers and Patriots also invest all of their resources into winning.

The Bengals don't. The Bengals dip their toe into the water of winning.

While true, that has nothing to do with the fact that Mike Mitchell is just as, if not more, dirty than Vontaze Burfict.  If he is not suspended for this, what's the use of watching anymore?  This is an obvious case of favoritism.  Blatant.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: While true, that has nothing to do with the fact that Mike Mitchell is just as, if not more, dirty than Vontaze Burfict.  If he is not suspended for this, what's the use of watching anymore?  This is an obvious case of favoritism.  Blatant.

I agree on Mitchell. Honestly, I think Burfict and the Bengals reputation of bringing in players with Red Flags has a lot to do with it.

Maybe if the Bengals only took a chance on Burfict and Mixon they're ok...but for going on 15 years now they've signed and drafted guys with major red flags.

Is it fair? Absolutely not.

Should Mitchell be suspended? Yes.

But, reputation is playing a role.

I do look for the league to suspend Mitchell.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Since it's a given that Burfict will get banned for life next week he may as well actually hurt someone and deserve it.  

Let Burfict play Fullback?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:38 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I agree on Mitchell. Honestly, I think Burfict and the Bengals reputation of bringing in players with Red Flags has a lot to do with it.

Maybe if the Bengals only took a chance on Burfict and Mixon they're ok...but for going on 15 years now they've signed and drafted guys with major red flags.

The steelers have long been one of the dirtiest teams in the league... The steroid era the constant bending the rules as much as the pats...

But their owner has a lot more clout than ours.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: The steelers have long been one of the dirtiest teams in the league... The steroid era the constant bending the rules as much as the pats...

But their owner has a lot more clout than ours.

There is this 'Steeler Way' nonsense about them. They essentially have a different set of rules for good players and bad players.

It goes back to winning though.

If we had 6 Super Bowl wins, Burfict would likely be viewed as a player that just plays really hard.
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell should be suspended. He's a repeat offender and has done some real awful crap on the field. Burfict is still dirty and has earned his reputation

The Patriots call was actually the correct call as odd as it seems. It is a BAD rule but it was still ruled correctly. Fouts was being a typical reactionary idiot and has caused the public opinion of it to be like "omg patriotsfaoritism". If anything Goodell would want the Pats to lose with the previous stuff. Fact is he did lose control of the ball while going out of bounds and happened to regain control after he was out. But that time in between the ball was loose in his hands.
Reply/Quote
It sucks but teams like the Steelers and Pats get the calls because they are perennial winners, It's like in the NBA where the super stars get all the favorable calls . The Bengals just aren't one of the sexy teams so we get screwed more often than not , it sucks but maybe if we win a couple of SB's in the near future *snicker*, this may change .
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:38 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I agree on Mitchell. Honestly, I think Burfict and the Bengals reputation of bringing in players with Red Flags has a lot to do with it.

If they don't, I might just say eff it.  That's gotta be a suspension, if not, how can they claim equal playing field?  There is absolutely ZERO excuse for him not to be suspended.  It should also be multiple games due to the other cheap shots in that game.  If not, they lose all credibility with me.  Our reputation be damned......these effers have gotten away with far too much, for far too long.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: If they don't, I might just say eff it.  That's gotta be a suspension, if not, how can they claim equal playing field?  There is absolutely ZERO excuse for him not to be suspended.  It should also be multiple games due to the other cheap shots in that game.  If not, they lose all credibility with me.  Our reputation be damned......these effers have gotten away with far too much, for far too long.

Agreed. Certainly more intent to injure than Burfict's hit on the KC fullback...if you can call it a hit. Also it was unnecessary and it happened way after the ball was released.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Agreed. Certainly more intent to injure than Burfict's hit on the KC fullback...if you can call it a hit. Also it was unnecessary and it happened way after the ball was released.

Yeah, VERY egregious.....but Ben wasn't even reprimanded for his ankle twist at Cleveland, so who knows.  This should be at least 3 games.  I guess we'll see.

Reply/Quote
It's funny...but if you Google Mike Mitchell's hit on Alex Smith...it's not out there much...but the few things I found are associated with Cincinnati...meaning it doesn't seem like a big deal to the rest of the world.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's funny...but if you Google Mike Mitchell's hit on Alex Smith...it's not out there much...but the few things I found are associated with Cincinnati...meaning it doesn't seem like a big deal to the rest of the world.

I'm friends with a KC fan, they aren't very pleased with it.  Then again, neither were Bronco fans when Wallace laid out that DB, Dolphins fans on a few occasions, Browns fans....etc etc.  

Reply/Quote