Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Enquirer Bengals Reporter
(08-15-2021, 11:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm fine with my post being taken down. It was a questionable joke but probably best kept to myself. That said...there are "probably" a couple other sexist comments that should be taken down as well, if we're going that way. /insert kermit meme here

I put "new girl" in quotes because I was quoting Sled and the way Sled referred to her which I also kind of don't agree with. Just in case there was some confusion there.   But I agree the other comments based on her appearance are not appropriate either.   She should be looked at for the job she worked to earn.  

With that said I'll not comment on this aspect of the conversation anymore as it is distracting from the main topic. If anyone feels like they want to discuss this with me further feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 12:04 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I put "new girl" in quotes because I was quoting Sled and the way Sled referred to her which I also kind of don't agree with. Just in case there was some confusion there.   But I agree the other comments based on her appearance are not appropriate either.   She should be looked at for the job she worked to earn.  

With that said I'll not comment on this aspect of the conversation anymore as it is distracting from the main topic.  If anyone feels like they want to discuss this with me further feel free to send me a PM.  Thanks.

Well mea culpa... I just said new girl because I didn't remember her name. If it had been a guy I'd have said new guy.... I suppose young lady would have been nicer.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 10:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well mea culpa... I just said new girl because I didn't remember her name. If it had been a guy I'd have said new guy.... I suppose young lady would have been nicer.   Wink

well, speaking from personal experience, most women are ok with being called the "new guy" or the "new person" or even the "new woman"  Professional women are not ok with being called young ladies or girls.  You wouldn't call a man the new gentleman or the new boy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 12:04 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I put "new girl" in quotes because I was quoting Sled and the way Sled referred to her which I also kind of don't agree with. Just in case there was some confusion there.   But I agree the other comments based on her appearance are not appropriate either.   She should be looked at for the job she worked to earn.  

With that said I'll not comment on this aspect of the conversation anymore as it is distracting from the main topic.  If anyone feels like they want to discuss this with me further feel free to send me a PM.  Thanks.

No, i wasn't talking about you. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
on the Enquirer front again Lindsey Patterson tweeted that she will no longer be covering football..her choice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote