Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Helmet Riddell ICE Helmet....
Fun note instead of all of this gloom & doom.

Saw this full size helmet in the Bengals Pro Shop last game and snapped a pic but it's too large to attach. In person it was SO BADASS that my picture doesn't do it any justice, anyway. I immediately thought that this should have been the helmet for the Color Rush night.

So, I went online to check it out and lo & behold the Bengals online pro-shop has 30% off of orders $100 or more through tonight. This helmet is limited and PERFECT for autographs. The stripes are metallic and it looked to have a flat finish instead of glossy. Very cool piece. Instead of the $145 it ended up being $106 something with shipping.

I also got the AJ Green Salute to Service jersey for around the same $ after discount. Hell, I might wear them both to the Eagles game.

Anybody else see this helmet in the pro-shop in the glass case by the registers?

[Image: productImages%2f_2605000%2fff_2605063_fu....jpg&w=600]
Reply/Quote
I love it. I have the mini version of this helmet displayed in my classroom at school. A friend of mine bought it when he was watching Cincinnati play earlier this year. I would love a version of this with black stripes as well.
Reply/Quote
FIRE MARVIN LEWIS!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 03:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: FIRE MARVIN LEWIS!!!!!

Seconded.
Reply/Quote

And put this helmet on him as they rail him out of town! It would be a sweet parting gift.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 08:13 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Fun note instead of all of this gloom & doom.

Saw this full size helmet in the Bengals Pro Shop last game and snapped a pic but it's too large to attach. In person it was SO BADASS that my picture doesn't do it any justice, anyway. I immediately thought that this should have been the helmet for the Color Rush night.

So, I went online to check it out and lo & behold the Bengals online pro-shop has 30% off of orders $100 or more through tonight. This helmet is limited and PERFECT for autographs. The stripes are metallic and it looked to have a flat finish instead of glossy. Very cool piece. Instead of the $145 it ended up being $106 something with shipping.

I also got the AJ Green Salute to Service jersey for around the same $ after discount. Hell, I might wear them both to the Eagles game.

Anybody else see this helmet in the pro-shop in the glass case by the registers?

[Image: productImages%2f_2605000%2fff_2605063_fu....jpg&w=600]

I saw a pic someone posted on here a few years ago of the black and white uniform and helmet. I think its awesome looking, wish they would change to them. Maybe we will go on a SB run, I think they went to the SB the year they changed to the strips.
Reply/Quote

LOL!!!  I really like the Pro Shop as well!!  LOL!
Reply/Quote

Take another drink Fred. Then, buy this helmet and have it shipped to me. Whatever

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote