Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ideas For My Handicalendar
Some people might remember when I made my swimsuit calendar full of people with disabilities, but I think I’m going to switch it up this year.

A few models might be in swimsuits for summer months, but I’m going to have the pictures showing the models working or doing something that they love to do so people can still see them as more than the wheelchair or missing limbs!

Let me know if think it’s a good idea and any other ideas!
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, a large portion of handicapped are veterans. Maybe work in some type of military theme.

I assume there is already a calendar from Special Olympics. If not you could do an entire sports related one.
Reply/Quote
I think that is a great idea. Maybe show them involved in an activity that is meaningful to them.

Maybe show you and friends at a Bengals game or a tailgate. (Built in sponsor tie in.)

There has been an increased need for mental health support with anxiety and depression and loneliness the last several years. Maybe print a brief explanation of how their activity helps. That may help someone who reads the calendar

Good luck!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 04:09 PM)Bing Ghuls Wrote: Unfortunately, a large portion of handicapped are veterans. Maybe work in some type of military theme.

I assume there is already a calendar from Special Olympics. If not you could do an entire sports related one.

For October Brad can be Forest Gump. One of the veterans can be LT Dan.
Reply/Quote