Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Jersey coming for my dog - check it out.
She's been out here in the mancave for every game. Unfortunately, it won't be here until 2-4-22 I think? But hey, that's our 2 week break before the SB. She really deserves it. When it's gameday, she gallops out here like a show dog from excitement. She knows it's Bengals time and she gets to hang out with the crowd. She has some health problems but when Sunday comes, she's full of the jungle (one time she jumped up and grabbed my autograph football, ran out the door and spiked it after a Bengals TD - I was drinking a lot and may have been high, but I seen what I seen). If your wondering why her eyes are red? I told her "Da Raida's" are coming to town.

Bought it here on Amazon.

[Image: 271888489_10224018844532876_499127139742...e=61E66C0A]

[Image: 271899824_10224018826812433_518399078398...e=61E7E278]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is she part Pit Bull.. Stafforshire?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:19 AM)Tony Wrote: Is she part Pit Bull.. Stafforshire?

The shelter told us she was a mix of American bulldog and Lab I think? She's very jealous and clingy. But once she gets to know people she's very cool. She protects and guards children. It's weird. She's strong as an OX and can get nasty when she has too. But she's got a real cool side to her. Her bark is worse than her bite because honestly, I've never seen her bite anyone. A friend of mine walked in the door and accidently stepped on her foot. She nipped his shoe and that was it. Although, she's not patient with other dogs. She will tear another dog in a heartbeat. We have a new kitten and she is patient and plays with it. She's just very protective.

Reply/Quote
The entire State? Damn. 
Reply/Quote
Holy cow that's a fat dog.

I got a fat dog too.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: She's been out here in the mancave for every game. Unfortunately, it won't be here until 2-4-22 I think? But hey, that's our 2 week break before the SB. She really deserves it. When it's gameday, she gallops out here like a show dog from excitement. She knows it's Bengals time and she gets to hang out with the crowd. She has some health problems but when Sunday comes, she's full of the jungle (one time she jumped up and grabbed my autograph football, ran out the door and spiked it after a Bengals TD - I was drinking a lot and may have been high, but I seen what I seen). If your wondering why her eyes are red? I told her "Da Raida's" are coming to town.

Bought it here on Amazon.

[Image: 271888489_10224018844532876_499127139742...e=61E66C0A]

[Image: 271899824_10224018826812433_518399078398...e=61E7E278]

Damn right we are coming! Have cold beers waiting for us too!!
Reply/Quote
Now how do I post images.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:12 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Now how do I post images.

Okay, here's my fat ass dog in a Bengals Jersey: Cooper. 
He's an australian shepherd who severe hip dysplasia so he's not as active as others in his breed. 

I would put this on him for every Bengals game when I had him. Every halftime I would go out in the backyard and throw air passes and watch him catch it in his mouth. Cooper Kupp.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:22 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Okay, here's my fat ass dog in a Bengals Jersey: Cooper. 
He's an australian shepherd who severe hip dysplasia so he's not as active as others in his breed. 

I would put this on him for every Bengals game when I had him. Every halftime I would go out in the backyard and throw air passes and watch him catch it in his mouth. Cooper Kupp.

Uhm...
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Thought we were talking about the state.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:16 AM)jason Wrote: Thought we were talking about the state.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious SO DID I!

Kept thinking "Damn Harley, what did your dog do?!?!?"
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious SO DID I!

Kept thinking "Damn Harley, what did your dog do?!?!?"

Glad I wasn't the only one. I kept trying to figure out where the neurons in my brain weren't properly firing to understand the post.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Glad I wasn't the only one. I kept trying to figure out where the neurons in my brain weren't properly firing to understand the post.

New and Jersey were the only capitalized words in the thread title, so to me it was clearly the name of the state.  Then I started reading and started getting confused.  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt dumb as a box of rocks!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: New and Jersey were the only capitalized words in the thread title, so to me it was clearly the name of the state.  Then I started reading and started getting confused.  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt dumb as a box of rocks!

I feel ya! I say we do a spin job and blame Harley somehow.
Reply/Quote
This is our Coco:

Coco
Coco1
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like your dog could be the starting left tackle for the Woofinnati Bengals. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:03 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: The entire State? Damn. 

Right? Do  you even live in the state. Why does New Jersey want your dog?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:16 AM)jason Wrote: Thought we were talking about the state.

How? 

The thread title is "New Jersey Coming for my Dog" 

Could see how capitalizing New Jersey could indicate it, but OP has a link to buy jerseys in it.

Also, if you think he was referring to the state, then the OP title implies that the State of New Jersey is coming for his dog. The content doesn't provide anything to show why the state would be after his dog..
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Looks like your dog could be the starting left tackle for the Woofinnati Bengals. Ninja

Cooper always runs to the football and puts his fat ass on top of it so other people or dogs can't take it from him. When the Falcons lost to Dallas last year because of an onside kick, I made video of Cooper's "tryout" which consisted of me lightly kicking the ball, yelling "onside kick"  and Cooper jumping on top of it.

I posted it in the Falcons' SB Nation page and they banned me for "trolling" Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I feel ya! I say we do a spin job and blame Harley somehow.

I cannot be held accountable for proper writing after beer 6. I’ve been celebrating for 2 weeks.

Reply/Quote