Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lightwriter! AMAZING Story!
In my last post in my last thread about finding a Lightwriter on eBay, I mentioned that I found one for $700, so I ordered it.

It turns out that the guy is from Virginia, which shares a little bit of border with Kentucky further south, and my name sounded familiar to him, so he looked me up. He had somehow heard about my waving and that's why I sounded familiar, but then he saw articles about my public "speaking" and realized that I wasn't just some punk looking to make jokes with it, so he offered to give it to me FOR FREE! It's a $4,000 machine!

If that doesn't warm your heart, I question if you have a soul!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
That's terrific news! Plus, you'll still have your $700 that you can now spend on beer and hookers! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2020, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's terrific news!  Plus, you'll still have your $700 that you can now spend on beer and hookers!   Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tldlyzgncqk41gyqoi...=giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2020, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's terrific news!  Plus, you'll still have your $700 that you can now spend on beer and hookers!   Ninja

Or you could give it to orphans or kids with cancer or widows.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 02:53 AM)Benton Wrote: Or you could give it to orphans or kids with cancer or widows.

Mellow

That's actually not a bad idea.  

There's an orphanage on Orphanage Road (ironically) in Fort Mitchell where I grew up and my dad was big into donating time and money to help them with the business side of things and now my brother does a lot for them (I think), so I can see if they have any connections to help me find a way to give back!
Reply/Quote
Or I'd love to give back to Children's Hospital (where I was for most of my coma and where I was on the rehab floor for two months after I woke up) and maybe give the kids there something.

I volunteered in the Family Resource Center for a while (you probably remember), so I could see if they need anything since my family pretty much lived there while I was in a coma and then an inpatient because that place would have been great for us (didn't open until ten or fifteen years after I was gone).
Reply/Quote
Update:

It got delivered today and is in better shape than my two and seems to work perfectly!

It looks BRAND NEW!
Reply/Quote