Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Logo?
(01-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I will never understand this fanbase’s disdain for the B. It’s a clean, sharp logo. And the “it stands for Brown” thing has always been ridiculous.

That said, from what I could tell on that image - the profile tiger head looks kinda cool.

Agree.  What the heck is wrong with the "B"?  Very distinctive with the stripes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:32 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Need to go back to the tiger head and put the leaping tiger at midfield again. The generic “Brown” B is so dull and boring. There’s a reason they stopped selling the tiger head gear, everyone bought it over the B but Mike’s ego couldn’t stand it. Hopefully Katie changes things in the future.

Ever think the "B" stands for Bengals and not Brown?
Reply/Quote
This thread is going to bring out the best in people today. Hilarious

I like the B logo and I'd equally be happy if they added a cool tiger as the primary logo.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: .. the profile tiger head looks kinda cool.

(01-24-2022, 11:24 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: ...the tiger logo Queen linked looked cool and I'd love a fun, cool Tiger logo for the Bengals.

(01-24-2022, 11:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: ...Don't see any teeth showing on that Tiger, it looks tame.

(01-25-2022, 09:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: ...To me it looks more smug, as though it were saying:  "You don't want to see my teeth".  Perfect for this team, and QB.  

(01-25-2022, 10:14 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: ...Looks like a taxidermist did some work on it and put it on his wall. (side view)

So, to avoid any confusion, and to save everyone from having to click a link, here's the logo they were referring to...
[Image: KdDyHoz.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 AM)Tomkat Wrote: So, to avoid any confusion, and to save everyone from having to click a link, here's the logo they were referring to...

Thanks for directly posting the logo. I actually like that the teeth are not showing. It looks like a Tiger fiercely prepping to strike at the Stains, Stealers, and Ratbirds.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:59 AM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Looks like a logo my 5 year old would pick out to put on his build a bear.  Just No.

That's your opinion. First time I've ever heard that big of a diss on that logo too.
Reply/Quote
The B Logo is my favorite, The Tiger Head by itself is okay, but The Leaping Tiger just looked bad to me, since the head was just slapped on the body and it looked unnatural.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 AM)Tomkat Wrote: So, to avoid any confusion, and to save everyone from having to click a link, here's the logo they were referring to...

This is a perfect example of why they said they went away from the leaping tiger logo.  Tiger logos tend to look like every other high school/college tiger logo.  

We have one official tiger logo.  Avoid the 'B' and buy the tiger.  Sooner or later they'll get the message.  
Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:15 PM)QueenCity Wrote: ugh on second thought a fan found this  https://favpng.com/png_view/cincinnati-bengals-logo-bengal-tiger-clip-art-png/6cu4F4uF

Which was uploaded in 2017 and looks to be the same design so perhaps not Sad

I wish they would get rid of the B so bad.

It stands for Burrow now
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:49 AM)Roland Wrote: This is a perfect example of why they said they went away from the leaping tiger logo.  Tiger logos tend to look like every other high school/college tiger logo.  

We have one official tiger logo.  Avoid the 'B' and buy the tiger.  Sooner or later they'll get the message.  
Tiger

[Image: 9311197_0.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think the B looks the best on hoodies, hats, etc.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: 9311197_0.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m0yshcbVkF1rrbogso1_r1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think the B looks the best on hoodies, hats, etc.

Likewise, I have my '47 Brand go-to-hat and I like how the B looks on it. Not that a tiger head couldn't look sweet (please no leaping tiger).
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 09:52 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: They barely produce Bengals gear because it sells so poorly. That’s why it’s all gone, the team went on a run and people bought what limited stock they had. You think they produce the same amount of Bengals gear as Packers gear? Haha! Do some research.

How much more Packer gear is made compared to Bengal gear?
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:37 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: ...I actually like that the teeth are not showing. It looks like a Tiger fiercely prepping to strike...

I respectfully disagree.  There is NOTHING "fierce" about a tiger that is not showing its teeth, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:01 AM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Looks like it belongs on a totem poll.  Just my opinion.

I can't say more of the fan base would disagree with you mate, it does look a little better on the jersey though.
Reply/Quote
This is my favourite Tigers logo but is very 80s looking.
[Image: Balmain_Tigers.png]
Reply/Quote

Yep, that is what I like.  It is the "Joe Cool" of Tiger Logos.  I love it.  
Reply/Quote
I like the "B" don't fix it if its not broke.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yep, that is what I like.  It is the "Joe Cool" of Tiger Logos.  I love it.  

I already posted I like it, but I appreciate your description. "Joe Cool" is appropriate with the confident look that tiger presents. It doesn't need to be snarling and showing teeth to be a cool logo (although I'm sure it would look cool if so).
Reply/Quote