Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mobile Version
We have a new, updated mobile version that is replacing the previous one. This version should be fully responsive and be adaptable to all types of mobile devices. It also includes pretty much everything that the desktop version has.

To login in and out, press the icon on the right hand side of the bar under the logo. To switch to to desktop, go to the bottom of the page and click the icon on the right hand side of the bar under 'Board Statisics'.

If you have any questions or experience any issues, please let me know. There may still be small tweaks needed as we go along, so the input will be valuable, so that we can make the new mobile theme as good as possible.

For those who like Tapatalk better, that will continue to be available as well.

Thanks, BJ
Reply/Quote
I'm having the same issue as the last mobile version, anytime I leave a page/thread it reverts back to desktop.

I wish it would stay on mobile all the time as I really like the new version.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 05:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'm having the same issue as the last mobile version, anytime I leave a page/thread it reverts back to desktop.

I wish it would stay on mobile all the time as I really like the new version.

Try going to your User CP, then 'Edit Options'. Under 'Other Options'...make sure that 'Use mobile version if visit from mobile device' is checked and that Mobile Version is selected for 'Board Style'.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 01:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Try going to your User CP, then 'Edit Options'. Under 'Other Options'...make sure that 'Use mobile version if visit from mobile device' is checked and that Mobile Version is selected for 'Board Style'.

Doesn't work. 

Reply/Quote
Mobile version finally working for me .  :andy:

Reply/Quote
Using Chrome on Android, having issues with the alert button. Otherwise looks snazzy. Might ditch Tapatalk if it works out decent enough.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mobile version finally working for me .  :andy:

How'd you fix yours cause it's doing it for me now?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 06:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How'd you fix yours cause it's doing it for me now?

It must have just been an update or something. Before it would always go back to desktop when I would switch pages but now it's staying on mobile. 

I'm still not getting alerts when people qoute me (rep alerts work), but I'm just glad I don't have to use desktop on my phone anymore.

Reply/Quote