Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mock after Vonn Bell Signing
Ok here is my latest mock with a trade down in the 2nd with Jacksonville, who I think trades up to get the QB that falls into the 2nd.

1) Burrow-QB- LSU

2) (42) Claypool-WR Notre Dame from Jax

3) Isaiah Wilson-RT Georgia

3) (73) Troy Dye- LB Oregon From Jax

4) Thaddeaus Moss- TE LSU

5) Logan Wilson- LB Wyoming

6) Johnathon Garvin- EDGE Miami

7) Jon Runyan- Guard Michigan
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 07:22 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok here is my latest mock with a trade down in the 2nd with Jacksonville, who I think trades up to get the QB that falls into the 2nd.

1) Burrow-QB- LSU

WhoDey2 This is good! I'd could be really ok with a draft like this. I especially like the Moss pick. Give JB a familiar target. The only thing I'd switch maybe would be an OG in the 5th and Blankenship (K,GA) in the 7 th. That's points on the board... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 07:22 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok here is my latest mock with a trade down in the 2nd with Jacksonville, who I think trades up to get the QB that falls into the 2nd.

1) Burrow-QB- LSU

I really like this draft.  Claypool could be an AJ Green replacement long-term and give Burrow another weapon  Moss gives Burrow a familiar safety blanket.  I think Moss and Wilson should probably be reversed based on the projections I've seen.  I love Isaiah Wilson in 3 if he lasts that long.  He'd be a great upgrade to Bobby Hart and allow them to use Hart as a backup/swing tackle which I think is his proper role.  Great job!
Reply/Quote
I think Moss is overdrafted by at least 1 round, if not 2. He doesn't possess many qualities of a starting TE, as his best asset is probably his blocking, and I think is being overvalued because of his last name and his association with Burrow.

He does have good hands though, so it wouldn't be a terrible pick. Just a bit too early for me.

But I love every other pick.

If we can get a mid 3rd rounder for moving down ~9 spots in the 2nd round, I can't imagine we don't do that, so this is a great scenario for us.

I just hope someone offers us that! XD
Reply/Quote