Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Poll September 12, 2023
A new Fox poll out 9/14/2023
https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-more-think-trump-mental-soundness-than-biden

Lots of interesting results, good and bad for both Biden and Trump.

But found this very interesting:
In the Biden-Trump matchup, support for Biden is down among several key constituencies compared to fall 2020, including suburban women (down 12 points), women (-11), Black voters (-10), voters under age 45 (-7), and Hispanic voters (-5).

That support moved to Trump’s column. Compared to late October 2020, his standing has improved among suburban women (up 13 points), women (+10), and Blacks (+7), Hispanics (+7), and those under age 45 (+6).

This could be an outlier poll, but either way long time yet until Nov. 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Here are a few more poll results:
Friday, September 15
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
2024 Republican Presidential Nomination FOX News Trump 60, DeSantis 13, Ramaswamy 11, Haley 5, Pence 3, Christie 2, Scott 3, Elder 0, Burgum 0, Hutchinson 0 Trump +47
2024 Democratic Presidential Nomination FOX News Biden 71, Kennedy 17, Williamson 6 Biden +54
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Trump 48, Biden 46 Trump +2
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden FOX News Biden 47, DeSantis 44 Biden +3
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, Ramaswamy 45 Ramaswamy +1
General Election: Haley vs. Biden FOX News Haley 45, Biden 43 Haley +2
General Election: Pence vs. Biden FOX News Biden 43, Pence 44 Pence +1
General Election: Christie vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Christie 41 Biden +1
General Election: Scott vs. Biden FOX News Scott 43, Biden 44 Biden +1
2024 Republican Presidential Nomination Harvard-Harris Trump 57, DeSantis 10, Ramaswamy 8, Haley 6, Pence 4, Christie 2, Scott 2, Elder 1, Burgum 0, Hutchinson 0 Trump +47
2024 Democratic Presidential Nomination Harvard-Harris Biden 60, Kennedy 15, Williamson 4 Biden +45
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Trump 44, Biden 40 Trump +4
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Biden 42, DeSantis 38 Biden +4
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Biden 39, Ramaswamy 37 Biden +2
General Election: Haley vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Haley 41, Biden 37 Haley +4
General Election: Pence vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Biden 42, Pence 36 Biden +6
General Election: Scott vs. Biden Harvard-Harris Scott 39, Biden 37 Scott +2
General Election: Trump vs. Harris Harvard-Harris Trump 46, Harris 40 Trump +6

General Election: DeSantis vs. Harris Harvard-Harris Harris 44, DeSantis 37 Harris +7
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Harris Harvard-Harris Harris 40, Ramaswamy 38

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Good poll for Biden in Michigan
Saturday, September 16
2024 Michigan Republican Presidential Primary Susquehanna Trump 65, DeSantis 18, Pence 5, Ramaswamy 5, Haley 3, Scott 0, Christie 0, Hutchinson 0, Burgum 0 Trump +47
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Susquehanna Biden 46, Trump 43 Biden +3
Michigan: DeSantis vs. Biden Susquehanna Biden 48, DeSantis 42 Biden +6

Only question is why is West missing in this poll? He normally takes 2 to 4% from Biden Nationally.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 10:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: but either way long time yet until Nov. 2024.

Which would be a good enough reason to cut down on daily updates on all kinds of premature polls.
Reply/Quote
I really like DeSantis. It's a shame he's not polling higher.

I think if Trump and Biden do end up facing off again, we'll see how many people (if any) realized they'd rather have an immoral asshole as their leader instead of a leader that is incredibly senile and incoherent...and (arguably) a worse policy maker for the US.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 11:48 AM)hollodero Wrote: Which would be a good enough reason to cut down on daily updates on all kinds of premature polls.

Or you could just ignore this thread. I am doing it so we have a history of polling as we head into 2024. I find it interesting to see how it shakes out now and then what happens as time goes on with the will of the people.

I also feel polling now could have a major impact on the nominees in 2024. The DNC has to be concerned about Biden/Harris. The GOP has to be concerned about Trump and his legal woes.

But hey, by all means ignore the thread versus trying to shut down a thread on your beliefs. The thread will die if no one has an interest on it's own.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or you could just ignore this thread. I am doing it so we have a history of polling as we head into 2024. I find it interesting to see how it shakes out now and then what happens as time goes on with the will of the people.

I also feel polling now could have a major impact on the nominees in 2024. The DNC has to be concerned about Biden/Harris. The GOP has to be concerned about Trump and his legal woes.

But hey, by all means ignore the thread versus trying to shut down a thread on your beliefs. The thread will die if no one has an interest on it's own.

Fair enough. 
I, hovewer, did not try to shut down anything, and my beliefs have nothing to do with it either. Just thought it might get a bit much about polls, even more so since lately they tend to be more and more inaccurate.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:00 PM)basballguy Wrote: I really like DeSantis.  It's a shame he's not polling higher.  

I think if Trump and Biden do end up facing off again, we'll see how many people (if any) realized they'd rather have an immoral asshole as their leader instead of a leader that is incredibly senile and incoherent...and (arguably) a worse policy maker for the US.

We shall see what happens, but crawling back to an amoral narcissist rarely pays off in other aspects of life, not sure if politics is any different. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We shall see what happens, but crawling back to an amoral narcissist rarely pays off in other aspects of life, not sure if politics is any different. 

I'm definitely not saying it'll pay off (because it may not).  What I'm saying is I'm interested in seeing how many people which claimed "I won't vote for Trump cause he's an awful human" still don't vote for him after experiencing hyper inflation for the first time....among other things. Those people very well could be content paying double the price for food, energy, and housing.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 03:51 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm definitely not saying it'll pay off (because it may not).  What I'm saying is I'm interested in seeing how many people which claimed "I won't vote for Trump cause he's an awful human" still don't vote for him after experiencing hyper inflation for the first time....among other things. Those people very well could be content paying double the price for food, energy, and housing.

I guess it depends on how much they think Trump can and even cares to do about that sort of thing.  Corporate profits are high, so the powers that be should be pleased with the status quo. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 03:51 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm definitely not saying it'll pay off (because it may not).  What I'm saying is I'm interested in seeing how many people which claimed "I won't vote for Trump cause he's an awful human" still don't vote for him after experiencing hyper inflation for the first time....among other things. Those people very well could be content paying double the price for food, energy, and housing.

we weren't even close to to a hyper inflation situation.  

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-349-19804-7_20 

hyper inflation: 
  • Hyperinflation is out-of-control inflation, in which the price of goods and services rises at monthly rate of 50% or an annual rate of 1,000% or more.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:00 PM)basballguy Wrote: I really like DeSantis.  It's a shame he's not polling higher.  

I don’t know what argument one could make in favor of Biden’s policies.

I never understood people who don’t want to vote for somebody because they’re “immoral.” Presidents exhibit more sociopathic behavior than the general population by default… a lot of our presidents, even the good ones, were total sociopaths. JFK, Clinton, LBJ (bad president) were blatant narcissists and probably sociopaths. Biden is also immoral as well as senile. And he’s protected by the people and the media. Which makes him way more dangerous than just a typical sociopathic president. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:34 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I don’t know what argument one could make in favor of Biden’s policies.

I never understood people who don’t want to vote for somebody because they’re “immoral.” Presidents exhibit more sociopathic behavior than the general population by default… a lot of our presidents, even the good ones, were total sociopaths. JFK, Clinton, LBJ (bad president) were blatant narcissists and probably sociopaths. Biden is also immoral as well as senile. And he’s protected by the people and the media. Which makes him way more dangerous than just a typical sociopathic president. 

Interesting that you chose only Democratic presidents as your example wen the 2 most blatant examples of being narcissistic and sociopathic are Richard Nixon and Donald Trump.

What’s not to like about the lowest unemployment and highest wages in history? No troops actively fighting? Long neglected infrastructure needs finally being addressed, an achievement Trump woefully failed at. The best economy with the lowest inflation rate in the developed world.

I get it though, we go back to the 2016 campaign where everything is a “disaster” and only a Trump can fix it. Of course it was his COVID policies that broke the economy in the first place and we have yet to hear what he will do if he gets re-elected, other than get his enemies. I’m sure it will be like the last time where he claimed that all the economic news coming out of the Obama administration was a lie until he took office and those same numbers were suddenly the truth. No longer a disaster…he fixed it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:30 AM)pally Wrote: Interesting that you chose only Democratic presidents as your example wen the 2 most blatant examples of being narcissistic and sociopathic are Richard Nixon and Donald Trump.

What’s not to like about the lowest unemployment and highest wages in history?  No troops actively fighting? Long neglected infrastructure needs finally being addressed, an achievement Trump woefully failed at.  The best economy with the lowest inflation rate in the developed world.

I get it though, we go back to the 2016 campaign where everything is a “disaster” and only a Trump can fix it.  Of course it was his COVID policies that broke the economy in the first place and we have yet to hear what he will do if he gets re-elected, other than get his enemies. I’m sure it will be like the last time where he claimed that all the economic news coming out of the Obama administration was a lie until he took office and those same numbers were suddenly the truth.  No longer a disaster…he fixed it

Those were just off the top of my head. I debated using Nixon as a prime example of how a sociopath can be a good president, but figured you would use Watergate as an argument that he was a terrible president. Policy wise, he was one of our best. Teddy Roosevelt was arguably the most sociopathic of our presidents. I don’t think there’s any connection between political party and narcissism. To keep power in a constitutional republic, you have to make as many people happy in the country as possible, and being a sociopath or a narcissist has no bearing on whether you can do that. 

I think you’re mistaking me for a MAGA Trump supporter. I think Trump was good in a lot of ways, but polarized the Republican Party and his rhetoric offended too many people who can’t look past mean tweets. Being a politician is an art that requires finesse that Trump doesn’t have. I also didn’t like the fact that he racked up 7 trillion in debt. I’m a libertarian, voted third party more times than not, and now I truly believe that only a Republican will get the country back on track, if the Dems haven’t already killed it. The democrats are strictly a party of identity politics. They don’t care how the country is doing. They care more about telling people how many trans kids they have, what their pronouns are (even though everyone already knows), rainbow flags, dividing people by race and consulting the census every time they make a decision, giving unlimited handouts to anyone not white or Asian, etc., protesting the country in the Olympics, etc. Their energy stance is completely off the mark, uninformed and disastrous for the country’s future, dumb enough to think “going green” is going to save the world and do anything other than assure the US continues to decline.

Highest wages in history don’t mean sh*t if no one can afford anything. If we’re going to go that route, why do so many people call Trump a racist when he had the lowest black unemployment in history? Biden’s energy policies have crippled the country. I bought my house in 2020. 2.3% interest rate. What are they at now, 7? I will point out that Biden’s relatively low unemployment rate (which is about what Trump’s was, currently slightly higher) was accompanied by a 2% boost in government jobs from 4 years ago, which are tax payer funded. Again, Democrats need to learn how to do multi variable analysis. I don’t agree with how Trump handled Covid, but I also don’t think any politician would have done differently in 2020. In 2021, however, I don’t see a Republican printing as much money. That’s speculation on my part, though. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:30 AM)pally Wrote: Interesting that you chose only Democratic presidents as your example wen the 2 most blatant examples of being narcissistic and sociopathic are Richard Nixon and Donald Trump.

What’s not to like about the lowest unemployment and highest wages in history?  No troops actively fighting? Long neglected infrastructure needs finally being addressed, an achievement Trump woefully failed at.  The best economy with the lowest inflation rate in the developed world.

I get it though, we go back to the 2016 campaign where everything is a “disaster” and only a Trump can fix it.  Of course it was his COVID policies that broke the economy in the first place and we have yet to hear what he will do if he gets re-elected, other than get his enemies. I’m sure it will be like the last time where he claimed that all the economic news coming out of the Obama administration was a lie until he took office and those same numbers were suddenly the truth.  No longer a disaster…he fixed it

I keep seeing the bolded. I think low and middle income Americans are sick and tired of being placed below illegal immigrants (see NYC) and the rest of the world (climate change more important than being to fill up your gas tn or pay your rent.

The polls show the Bidenomics sold by Joe and the Democrats is a loser politically. I love how Biden tells people the economy is great, like you said what is there not to like. Evidently, there is a lot not to like with the Biden economy. Americans see is the Biden policies that have hurt them. Economy 101 is keep gas prices low. Joe day 1 reversed the Trump energy policies and as a result, the high gas prices trickle down to consumer pricing including food.

As for Trump, he has spoken on what he would do, you just ignore it like you ignore anything bad about about liberals or their policies that are killing the finances of the middle and low class.

1. He said he will put an end to illegal immigration, which is killing the economy. The freebies now go to illegal immigrants and not to tax paying legal citizens and legal immigrants. Those same legal immigrants who waited in line for many years to get into the US legally, many still wait due to Biden border policies.
2. He will undo the damage done by Biden's climate agenda and push to remove gasoline. The Biden energy policy is a disaster for the energy sector and is the main reason our economy has suffered over 16% inflation since Biden took office.
3. He will put America first, not the world.

But hey, keep ignoring Biden's poor policy decision and Kamala's poor job of securing the border. She manages a border crisis from D.C., much like Joe who refuses to accept the middle and low class are hurting, and they both are to blame.

Reply/Quote
Latest Poll!  

P01135809 has this IN...THE....BAG!

[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-24-090735.jpg]

No need for debates or even campaigning.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or you could just ignore this thread. I am doing it so we have a history of polling as we head into 2024. I find it interesting to see how it shakes out now and then what happens as time goes on with the will of the people.

For the record, I am appreciate what you are doing. However selective your method, you are saving me a lot of work.

I like seeing how people's views change over time or respond to various issues.

Even the polls with terrible or no sampling standards tell us something about whose making them, whose gobbling them up, and why.

It's all data.  Don't listen to Hollo. He's just jealous of our dysfunction because politics in his country are so boring.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 12:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As for Trump, he has spoken on what he would do, you just ignore it like you ignore anything bad about about liberals or their policies that are killing the finances of the middle and low class.

1. He said he will put an end to illegal immigration, which is killing the economy. The freebies now go to illegal immigrants and not to tax paying legal citizens and legal immigrants. Those same legal immigrants who waited in line for many years to get into the US legally, many still wait due to Biden border policies.
2. He will undo the damage done by Biden's climate agenda and push to remove gasoline. The Biden energy policy is a disaster for the energy sector and is the main reason our economy has suffered over 16% inflation since Biden took office.
3. He will put America first, not the world.

But hey, keep ignoring Biden's poor policy decision and Kamala's poor job of securing the border. She manages a border crisis from D.C., much like Joe who refuses to accept the middle and low class are hurting, and they both are to blame.

Pally must have blinders on.

Even I know that Trump has promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!

For those uniformed libs who don't know what Trump's agenda will be when back in office, here is a primer:
https://news.yahoo.com/column-trump-second-term-agenda-110034677.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
  • Use the military to participate in the largest deportation of undocumented immigrants in American history;
  • Order the National Guard into cities with high crime rates, whether local officials want it or not;
  • Prosecute Californians who protect minors coming to the state for gender-affirming care;
  • Impose a 10% tariff on almost all foreign goods, increasing prices for consumers;
  • Appoint a special prosecutor to “go after” his political opponents, beginning with Biden;
  • Purge the federal civil service of anyone who questions his views.
More tax cuts for the top 1% would be in order too.  Or wait, did "leftists" put that list together? 

Looks very slanted. They make him sound like a dictator when he is just putting Americans first. 

"Leftists" will stop a lot of that agenda anyway. Or who knows. Maybe not on Trump's second time around.
Reply/Quote
Latest Polls
Election Polls | GOP 2024 Polls | Dem 2024 Polls | Senate Polls | House Polls | Governor Polls | State of Union Polls
Sunday, September 24
2024 Republican Presidential Nomination ABC News/Wash Post Trump 54, DeSantis 15, Ramaswamy 3, Haley 7, Pence 6, Scott 4, Christie 3, Burgum 0, Hutchinson 0 Trump +39
General Election: Trump vs. Biden ABC News/Wash Post Trump 52, Biden 42 Trump +10
2024 Republican Presidential Nomination NBC News Trump 59, DeSantis 16, Ramaswamy 2, Haley 7, Pence 4, Scott 3, Christie 4, Burgum 0, Hutchinson 1 Trump +43
General Election: Trump vs. Biden NBC News Trump 46, Biden 46 Tie
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden NBC News Biden 46, DeSantis 45 Biden +1
General Election: Haley vs. Biden NBC News Haley 46, Biden 41 Haley +5
President Biden Job Approval ABC News/Wash Post Approve 37, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +19
President Biden Job Approval NBC News Approve 41, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +15
2024 Generic Congressional Vote NBC News Republicans 45, Democrats 46 Democrats +1
Direction of Country NBC News Right Direction 23, Wrong Track 73 Wrong Track +50

WAPO/ABC poll isvery bad news for.Biden against Trump. NBC Poll Wrong track -50 points. Yikes

Who thinks Biden will be kicked to the curb in 2023 by his own party?

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 11:44 AM)Dill Wrote: Pally must have blinders on.

Even I know that Trump has promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!

For those uniformed libs who don't know what Trump's agenda will be when back in office, here is a primer:
https://news.yahoo.com/column-trump-second-term-agenda-110034677.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

• Use the military to participate in the largest deportation of undocumented immigrants in American history;
  • Order the National Guard into cities with high crime rates, whether local officials want it or not;
  • Prosecute Californians who protect minors coming to the state for gender-affirming care;
  • Impose a 10% tariff on almost all foreign goods, increasing prices for consumers;
  • Appoint a special prosecutor to “go after” his political opponents, beginning with Biden;
  • Purge the federal civil service of anyone who questions his views.
More tax cuts for the top 1% would be in order too.  Or wait, did "leftists" put that list together? 

Looks very slanted. They make him sound like a dictator when he is just putting Americans first. 

"Leftists" will stop a lot of that agenda anyway. Or who knows. Maybe not on Trump's second time around.

So you like Biden's immigration policy and hate that everyone got a tax cut, soon to expire if Biden does not do something. Be sure to check out the latest polls, Biden loses by 10 points to Trump in WAPO/ABC poll. NBC polls Biden's presidency underwater by a whopping 50 points. Yeah, keep up those liberal policies, the country loves liberal policy, they love being broke and not safe in their own neighborhood. They love Biden giving work permits to illegal immigrants which will hurt citizens wages in the future.

Reply/Quote