Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New QOTSA Album!
Who else is excited for the new Queens of the Stone Age album!?!

Josh Homme is God!!! Rock On Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
To be honest I hated most of their stuff before "Like Clockwork..." which is probably one of my favorite albums ever. When is the release date?
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 07:07 AM)Takedown Wrote: To be honest I hated most of their stuff before "Like Clockwork..." which is probably one of my favorite albums ever. When is the release date?

i think its to be released a single in a month or so and i think when they tour this summer the cd will be released.

i like all there albums better than like clockwork, thats my least favorite album by them. I like self-entitled, songs for the deaf and rated R best.
Reply/Quote
Don't get me wrong, I liked a few off their older albums and I seen potential for what I guess I would consider "better". Like Clockwork fits more of my genre of music taste I suppose when it comes to alternative and rock. I like everything from Led Zeppelin to Eminem to QOTSA lol
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2017, 09:49 PM)magikod Wrote: Who else is excited for the new Queens of the Stone Age album!?!

Josh Homme is God!!!  Rock On  Rock On

Absolutely!!...my fave hard rock band of the past 15-20 years.

I'm hoping for a back to basics album in the vein of the first album.  Apparently there are no colloborations on this album which i think is a good thing this time around...i want focussed, hard riffing!
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 08:40 AM)magikod Wrote: i think its to be released a single in a month or so and i think when they tour this summer the cd will be released.

i like all there albums better than like clockwork, thats my least favorite album by them. I like self-entitled, songs for the deaf and rated R best.

I think we must have very similar tastes!

The first 3 albums were awesome.  Like Clockwork was probably the best of the post Oliveri albums as they lost there way a bit with Era Vulgaris, Lullabies to Paralyze IMHO
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 09:23 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Absolutely!!...my fave hard rock band of the past 15-20 years.

I'm hoping for a back to basics album in the vein of the first album.  Apparently there are no colloborations on this album which i think is a good thing this time around...i want focussed, hard riffing!

i call the first album robot rock lol

so simple, yet powerful at the same time. i like the oliveri era best but the 2005 lullabies lineup wasnt bad either. sometimes i like early qotsa with just josh nick and alfredo on drums. wish he played drums on more albums, hes a great drummer.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 12:49 PM)magikod Wrote: i call the first album robot rock lol

so simple, yet powerful at the same time. i like the oliveri era best but the 2005 lullabies lineup wasnt bad either. sometimes i like early qotsa with just josh nick and alfredo on drums. wish he played drums on more albums, hes a great drummer.

Presume you've heard of Kyuss? Homme's band before QOTSA..if you have not and like Alfredo then check out their last album ..'circus leaves town'
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 01:49 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Presume you've heard of Kyuss? Homme's band before QOTSA..if you have not and like Alfredo then check out their last album ..'circus leaves town'

i ***** love kyuss bro!! lol fu manchu was well. i take it you've heard of the desert sessions? 
Reply/Quote
Thanks for filling me in I didn't know one was around the bend. Really excited considering how good the last one was.

Some of my favorite QOTSA songs...

If I Had A Tail
My God Is The Sun
I Appear Missing
Make It With Chu (The Acoustic version is really good too.)
Suture Up Your Future
Burn The Witch
I Never Came
Auto Pilot
The Sky Is Fallin
Hangin Tree
Mosquito Song
The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2017, 12:06 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Thanks for filling me in I didn't know one was around the bend. Really excited considering how good the last one was.

Some of my favorite QOTSA songs...

If I Had A Tail
My God Is The Sun
I Appear Missing
Make It With Chu (The Acoustic version is really good too.)
Suture Up Your Future
Burn The Witch
I Never Came
Auto Pilot
The Sky Is Fallin
Hangin Tree
Mosquito Song
The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

Suture up your future is a great one
so is lost art and lost art  of keeping a secret

my fav qotsa songs are:
mexicola
avon
if only
you would know
you can't quit me baby
leg of lamb
auto pilot
lost art of keeping a secret
i think i lost my headache
burn the witch
the blood is love
skin on skin
broken box
i never came
long slow goodbye
turning on the screw
im designer
suture up your future

im 2 lazy 2 post anymore lol but like clockwork is my least favorite
edit-just realized i 4got songs for the deaf lol
Reply/Quote
one of my favorite bands.

glad to hear.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2017, 12:19 PM)Benton Wrote: one of my favorite bands.

glad to hear.

Rock On :andy:
Reply/Quote

The new single from the new album!
Reply/Quote