Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally know where I heard that song
This is a really meaningless post, but I'm so exited because it's been bugging me. I wasn't a big listener to 90s rock. But my wife did like it so I got to know a fair amount of the hits, and liked quite a few. So fast forward, I hear Far Behind recently, and I've always loved that song. I mean it's a kickass song but there seemed to be more. I knew it from somewhere else like I'd heard it 1000 times. Any guesses?

Road Rash on 3DO. That song was made for that game and I would always pick it to play. But it really is a great song even though it's not about a chick like I always thought it was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 03:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This is a really meaningless post, but I'm so exited because it's been bugging me.  I wasn't a big listener to 90s rock.  But my wife did like it so I got to know a fair amount of the hits, and liked quite a few.  So fast forward, I hear Far Behind recently, and I've always loved that song.  I mean it's a kickass song but there seemed to be more.  I knew it from somewhere else like I'd heard it 1000 times.  Any guesses?

Road Rash on 3DO.  That song was made for that game and I would always pick it to play.  But it really is a great song even though it's not about a chick like I always thought it was.

interesting it wasn't on the Sega version of the game...

http://vgost.wikia.com/wiki/Road_Rash

do you know which road rash
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 06:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting it wasn't on the Sega version of the game...

http://vgost.wikia.com/wiki/Road_Rash

do you know which road rash

Just the one for 3DO. I don’t know anymore than that. Btw the Sega version was trash in comparison. 3DO version also had a Soundgarden song but can’t remember it
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Shit I can’t find it, but I can hear it playing while I’m racing. Now I’m depressed

Reply/Quote