Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rule
(03-27-2019, 12:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's weird...the NFL used to let players dance and celebrate...then they took that away. Then they allowed more of it. Then they took it away. Then they allowed it. Now they pass this rule.

Seems they should have bigger fish to fry...

I don't know.  Maybe because they are playing professional football, they should be expected to act like, professionals?  Other sports don't tolerate that sort of shit, why pro football?  Could you imagine the kind of bench clearing brawl that might erupt, if say someone hit a grand slam in MLB, and then the whole squad met at home plate for a selfie?  

Remember this?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 09:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Post td celebrations are "immoral"?

Dude, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he meant immature.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know.  Maybe because they are playing professional football, they should be expected to act like, professionals?  Other sports don't tolerate that sort of shit, why pro football?  Could you imagine the kind of bench clearing brawl that might erupt, if say someone hit a grand slam in MLB, and then the whole squad met at home plate for a selfie?  

Remember this?

Good point.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know.  Maybe because they are playing professional football, they should be expected to act like, professionals?  Other sports don't tolerate that sort of shit, why pro football?  Could you imagine the kind of bench clearing brawl that might erupt, if say someone hit a grand slam in MLB, and then the whole squad met at home plate for a selfie?  

Remember this?

Pretty much this. I don't mind a short spontaneous, spike or shimmy, but the whole dance group routine or selfie crap is dumb to begin with.
Reply/Quote

Oh really?

[Image: boomfielder.gif?w=1000]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: david-freese-game-6-walk-off-home-run-celebration.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll make a deal with you guys. When fan stop celebrating tds by going crazy then I will support a rule saying that players can not celebrate.

The players work their whole lives to earn those tds. Fans just sit on their asses and watch. So which group has more right to celebrate?
Reply/Quote