Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New South Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

I am sooooo stoked for this new season.
Reply/Quote
First Episode... Mr. Keapernick.
Reply/Quote
Until South Park gets ahold of you, you haven't been gotten ahold of.
Reply/Quote
pretty good episode... They are doing another 10 episiode season/story like last year expect this story arc to span the entire season.

Heck it seems they are still pulling some of last years story over as well..
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed it.

The member berries are gonna get realllly messed up lol. "Member when blacks did all the work?!" "I memberrrr".

"You may now stand, or sit, or kneel for your national anthem." haha that was classic

Vagina with balls LMAO
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:31 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I enjoyed it.

The member berries are gonna get realllly messed up lol. "Member when blacks did all the work?!" "I memberrrr".

"You may now stand, or sit, or kneel for your national anthem." haha that was classic

Vagina with balls LMAO

to be honest I thought it was gonna be cartman... While hes not skankhunt42    I have to think he has his own agenda or is somehow in on it... 

but yes those member berries went from cute to WTF pretty quickly lol
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be honest I thought it was gonna be cartman... While hes not skankhunt42    I have to think he has his own agenda or is somehow in on it... 

For sure, Cartman is never not up to something.

The only thing I'm kinda tired of is the Caitlyn Jenner character... It was funny originally, but the more there is the more i'm just like UGH lol.. wouldn't be surprised if I was alone in this.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be honest I thought it was gonna be cartman... While hes not skankhunt42    I have to think he has his own agenda or is somehow in on it... 

I still think he is but is paying or blackmailing Gerald into doing it for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This season is going to be pure gold.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 11:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I still think he is but is paying or blackmailing Gerald into doing it for him.

Gerald was clearly enjoying himself lol
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:34 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This season is going to be pure gold.

The opposite of the Bengals' season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 12:34 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Gerald was clearly enjoying himself lol

I didn't feel that he was smiling as much as he had the devious look on his face.

Were it me, I would definitely have a mischievous look.  Even if it was not of my own volition.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 11:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I still think he is but is paying or blackmailing Gerald into doing it for him.

maybe but this is totally something I could see Gerald doing on his own.   He took being a food critic very seriously...
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 10:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe but this is totally something I could see Gerald doing on his own.   He took being a food critic very seriously...

Guess I was dead wrong Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Guess I was dead wrong Sad

hey look at the bright side them taking out cartman.. He finally has a friend and its a girl.
Reply/Quote
This season is great. I literally spit water out last night when the guy said his name was Dildo Swaggins.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 09:52 AM)Au165 Wrote: This season is great. I literally spit water out last night when the guy said his name was Dildo Swaggins.

we need to call the Troll Hunter.
Reply/Quote