Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stem Cell Treatment Possibility
One of the high-ups at my brother's company recently had his leg treated with stem cells up in Cleveland is connected with Chairman of the Neurological Institute at the Cleveland Clinic.

I don't know what kind of input or history he has with using stem cells to heal/regrow the brain, but, regardless, it's interesting and we're looking into it.

He reached out to the Chairman and he's waiting to hear back.

It will be interesting to see what comes from this, and maybe I can be a person that opens a lot of doors for this because how many other people that they treated were declared brain dead?!

Please say a prayer or two for me or just keep me in your thoughts if prayer isn't your thing!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: One of the high-ups at my brother's company recently had his leg treated with stem cells up in Cleveland is connected with Chairman of the Neurological Institute at the Cleveland Clinic.  

I don't know what kind of input or history he has with using stem cells to heal/regrow the brain, but, regardless, it's interesting and we're looking into it.  

He reached out to the Chairman and he's waiting to hear back.

It will be interesting to see what comes from this, and maybe I can be a person that opens a lot of doors for this because how many other people that they treated were declared brain dead?!

Please say a prayer or two for me or just keep me in your thoughts if prayer isn't your thing!

Hope something comes from this.  Thoughts are with you.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 10:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hope something comes from this.  Thoughts are with you.   ThumbsUp

I appreciate it very much.

Like I said, I haven’t even thought about it in the longest time, and I love my life, so I have no expectations.
Reply/Quote