Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Uniforms
Big Grin 
So now that we have "cleaned house" of  Marvin and his coaches and getting new ones and the beginning of a new era, should the Bengals also get a new uniform & helmet make over? Don't get me wrong, I like our current helmet and uniform but if we're going to change them, now would be a good time to do so. Doesn't mean they can't always go back to the stripped helmets. 

What do you guys think?
 If yes, take out your crayons and water colors and submit your designs.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Seems as good a time as any. New staff, new philosophy, new brand.

I figure we would have heard something by now if the team had applied for a uniform change.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
They mess the the helmet, we riot.

I’m actually fine with our current uniforms, but I would love to replace or whites with the color rush. Best looking jersey we have, imo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Don't screw with the helmet. IMO its the best in the NFL. They can update the actual uniforms though

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Okay. Let's do it. Balls to the wall. I'm all in on going all out.

What universe is this?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You touch the helmet, you die Mad

Ahem Mellow but seriously... leave the helmets alone. They aren’t broken, so why fix them? You don’t mess with perfection.

The uniforms, on the other hand, could definitely use a makeover. Something similar to what we wore in the late 90’s, early-2000’s would be ideal.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 02:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: You touch the helmet, you die Mad

Ahem Mellow but seriously... leave the helmets alone. They aren’t broken, so why fix them? You don’t mess with perfection.

The uniforms, on the other hand, could definitely use a makeover. Something similar to what we wore in the late 90’s, early-2000’s would be ideal.

Those uniforms would look way too outdated.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 8-CINCINNATI.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 02:50 AM)Millhouse Wrote: [Image: 8-CINCINNATI.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:40 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: So now that we have "cleaned house" of  Marvin and his coaches and getting new ones and the beginning of a new era, should the Bengals also get a new uniform & helmet make over? Don't get me wrong, I like our current helmet and uniform but if we're going to change them, now would be a good time to do so. Doesn't mean they can't always go back to the stripped helmets. 

What do you guys think?
 If yes, take out your crayons and water colors and submit your designs.  :andy:

I think now is good time for change but keep helmets
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The leaping tiger back on the sleeve would be cool. I don't think that the current unis need much, especially the all black. 
Reply/Quote
Ha! If they're winning championships I don't care if they have to play in their grandmas old nighties and helmets with a picture of MB's rectum on them. OK, maybe not that last part.. I couldn't root for MB's rectum under any circumstances. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just no. These uniforms are the bomb. No leaping tiger. No striped “B.”
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 04:56 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Just no. These uniforms are the bomb. No leaping tiger. No striped “B.”

The striped B is already on our jerseys now...

Reply/Quote
You can vote for the best uni on Bengals web site I voted {color rush} you never know they might change them. They are sure making a lot of changes this year may as well switch up uni too.
Reply/Quote
[Image: cincinnati-bengals-riddell.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Best uniforms in the NFL. They’ve been the best thing about the Bengals for most of the time I’ve been a fan.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
PLEASE KEEP THE HELMET!!!

Reason I fell in love with this team as a kid.  Didn't care if they sucked back then.

The helmet design has always been the one of the best in the NFL imo

Please ditch the striped "B" though... it's just a horrible way for the Brown family to sneak their initial on to my Bengals' gear.

We were going the right direction in '02/'03 when we went all black, before Marv added the stupid white and orange lines up the sides of the waist line of the pants/jerseys... Let Nike make us something to re-brand this new start.  I'll even take a new primary logo, just leave the helmet.

[Image: 797_2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They would sell a lot of new Merchandise with said change.......Im surprised teams don't do it more.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 10:34 AM)corpjet Wrote: They would sell a lot of new Merchandise with said change.......Im surprised teams don't do it more.....

They have to get approval from the league.
Reply/Quote