Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Uniforms!
Check out these new uniforms that Seth Reese posted on Twitter!

They're pretty hot and I think they help us move into a new age and out of the old cheap era.  

It might be simple, but hopefully they can attract a bigger fan base and maybe even some grab the interest of players looking for new homes!  Not that players base their decisions off of uniforms, but catchy new threads might at least make us more appealing!

[Image: ESTInQbXYAETQo1?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6WkAEmnjE?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIndRWoAYAYQP?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6XkAAJfI1?format=jpg&name=360x360]
Reply/Quote
The all orange are HOT!
Reply/Quote
I actually like our current uniforms. These have the look of a throwback uni. I like them. I don't care much either way. I want a competent coach and offensive line more than anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:50 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I actually like our current uniforms. These have the look of a throwback uni. I like them. I don't care much either way. I want a competent coach and offensive line more than anything.

The stupid white stripe on the side of the black jerseys and the 3D lettering need to go though.

Gimme the Corey Dillon-era jerseys! Those were the best!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Those are great. The orange ones though... Ehhhh

At least remove the orange pants
Reply/Quote
I actually like this, and was excited for a second. For anyone curious, these aren't official and just a mock-up done by an artist in the Cincinnati area.
Reply/Quote
Those look pretty good in an old-meets-new way. The all orange one is a bit much...football playing cheetos.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The all orange are HOT!

If you are a Browns fan.  Sick

But even if you like solid orange they need white numbers.  Black on orange will be hard to read.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Check out these new uniforms that Seth Reese posted on Twitter!

They're pretty hot and I think they help us move into a new age and out of the old cheap era.  

It might be simple, but hopefully they can attract a bigger fan base and maybe even some grab the interest of players looking for new homes!  Not that players base their decisions off of uniforms, but catchy new threads might at least make us more appealing!

[Image: ESTInQbXYAETQo1?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6WkAEmnjE?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIndRWoAYAYQP?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6XkAAJfI1?format=jpg&name=360x360]

I like a mix of this:  All black (jersey and pant), All white (ditto) and Orange jersey with black pants.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Those are great. The orange ones though... Ehhhh

At least remove the orange pants
I like them. I'd rather keep the orange and black pants and do away with the white pants altogether...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you are a Browns fan.  Sick

But even if you like solid orange they need white numbers.  Black on orange will be hard to read.

Yes, maybe white letters with a black surround.  I still would prefer black pants with those orange jerseys.  I think the all white would look awesome.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The all orange are HOT!

They're basically the Browns jersey.
Reply/Quote
Any mock up that doesn’t include the color rush is a fail.

Reply/Quote
I really like that shade of Orange. Kind of wish they had a combo with the Orange jersey over Black pants.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 08:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Any mock up that doesn’t include the color rush is a fail.

It was in one of the following tweets in the chain.

Sadly the helmet for it isn't white, but I think that's just because they haven't gotten rid of the stupid one helmet rule yet.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 09:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It was in one of the following tweets in the chain.

Sadly the helmet for it isn't white, but I think that's just because they haven't gotten rid of the stupid one helmet rule yet.

Every time I’ve seen someone photoshop a white helmet it’s looked terrible, imo. I think the color rush looks great with our current helmets.

Reply/Quote
Think the Bengals have the colors to really make awesome uniforms.

Not to mention I'm sure it helps bring in more money??? The fact we don't bring in new Uni's every 5 or so years baffles me.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
A uniform thread? Man, it's March already.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Those are much different. Not sure I'll be ale to recognize them. That orange appears to be a slightly different shade.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 10:17 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Think the Bengals have the colors to really make awesome uniforms.

Not to mention I'm sure it helps bring in more money??? The fact we don't bring in new Uni's every 5 or so years baffles me.

Would people buy them though? I’m sure there was a spike in jersey sales because of Burrow, but the last 5 years or so I’d imagine we were among the lowest selling team as far as merchandise.

Reply/Quote