Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New WH Communication Director
Anthony Scaramucci is one slick dude. He said he "loved" Trump and he is doing a "phenomenal" job. He also announced that Sarah Mule Face Suckabee is taking over for Sean Spicer. Saramucci, a great talker said Trump had too many accomplishments to list so far and the country is in great shape. Any questions about the Russia problem, she just says that "you would have to ask the legal team" How do you do that exactly? Anyway, we all can sleep better tonight.
Lot's of changes...six months in.

It's almost like Trump didn't know what he was doing, doesn't listen to anyone who does, and doesn't want to learn what to do.

Meanwhile...

[Image: rats-fleeing.jpg]

[Image: 000-0926184457-RatsLeavingShip.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Did Spicey get moved to a more behind the scenes role, like they were expecting?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-21-2017, 04:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Did Spicey get moved to a more behind the scenes role, like they were expecting?

I thought he just quit over the hiring of the new mouthpiece.

But we'll find out tonight on Hannity! 

(Wish I was joking about that....)

Although I won't find out until I read what happened since I don't watch it...
(07-21-2017, 04:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought he just quit over the hiring of the new mouthpiece.

But we'll find out tonight on Hannity! 

(Wish I was joking about that....)

Although I won't find out until I read what happened since I don't watch it...

Quick Google search says he resigned. That was unexpected to me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Apparently Spicker and Priebus both pushed against Scaramucci. Folks from inside say Spicer had reservations about him doing the job, and that he had said he would quit if Trump hired him.

Saramucci said fifty times how much he Loved Trump. Sort of creepy. He knows the way to trumps heart is with flattery. The circus continues.