Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ways to Lose.
I will be honest, Once i saw that we would face Pitt ( the one team I didnt want to face ) I didnt think we would win. I still had hope that we would. The first half looked pretty bad and like any other playoff performance but then we get back into it. After we got the go ahead TD then the piss poor 2 pt conversion attempt I was thinking we scored too fast but hey we scored. Then I was praying for an Int and we got it, I thought this is it, we are finally going to win, full of excitement then of course the fumble And the complete meltdown on D. I know Marvin did not fumble, cause a penalty etc. But at some point how can he defend this post season meltdown year after year? In my mind we had the best roster in the NFL yet the key players disappear in the playoffs. Green had his 1st TD in 5 playoff games??? WTF Eifert had one good play, We refuse to use Bernard, the list goes on and on. The past 7 playoff games Marvin has had 4 different QB's, 3 OC's 3 DC's, home field advantage, played the 6 seed in almost every playoff game yet still cant win 1. Its time to stop being afraid of moving on without Lewis. Take that next step Mike and hire a coach with some balls, but most important discipline. Marvin should have at least argued about Porter being on the field, may have caused an off setting penalty. Marvin is the only constant in this playoff debacle. Fire Marvin and bring in Caughlin like they should have done 13 years ago. So....How can anyone defend Marvin at this point?????
Reply/Quote
Just think they could have hired Mike Zimmer. Look how well hes doing for the Vikings.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown Curse Lives - Katie should smother his ass with a pillow!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:53 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Just think they could have hired Mike Zimmer. Look how well hes doing for the Vikings.

Let's see if he or Gruden win a playoff game tomorrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They may both lose, but they dont have the talent Marvin has on  his team from top to bottom.
Reply/Quote