3rd Jalen Reeves Mabin LB
3rd Erik Magnuson T
4th Ryan Switzer WR
4th D.J. Jones DT
5th Hunter Dimick DE
6th Treston Decoud CB
7th Isaac Asinta G
UDFA Travin Dural WR Jeremy Cutrer CB

It's cute what we have been able to do but andy dalton is not the guy to get us over the hump this team is not on an upwards trend the window is closing and closing fast. one thing that just proves dalton is not the man the dallas cowboys have played a lot of prime time games this year sunday nights mondays nights thursday nights and have won most of them. they even play on thanksgiving day the 2nd highest rated game behind the superbowl and won. they beat the steelers in pittsburgh with pig pen at quarterback and they beat the packers in green bay with aaron bleeping rodgers. meanwhile the bengals lose to tom savage and the texans on prime time. was it daltons fault they lost to the texans? no of course not but im pretty sure dak prescott would have scored more then 10 points. dalton is not even a top 15 quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 09:59 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: 1st Deshaun Watson QB
2nd Pat Elflein C
3rd Jalen Reeves Mabin LB
3rd Erik Magnuson T
4th Ryan Switzer WR
4th D.J. Jones DT
5th Hunter Dimick DE
6th Treston Decoud CB
7th Isaac Asinta G
UDFA Travin Dural WR Jeremy Cutrer CB

It's cute what we have been able to do but andy dalton is not the guy to get us over the hump this team is not on an upwards trend the window is closing and closing fast. one thing that just proves dalton is not the man the dallas cowboys have played a lot of prime time games this year sunday nights mondays nights thursday nights and have won most of them. they even play on thanksgiving day the 2nd highest rated game behind the superbowl and won. they beat the steelers in pittsburgh with pig pen at quarterback and they beat the packers in green bay with aaron bleeping rodgers. meanwhile the bengals lose to tom savage and the texans on prime time. was it daltons fault they lost to the texans? no of course not but im pretty sure dak prescott would have scored more then 10 points. dalton is not even a top 15 quarterback.
lol that's funny bc based on numbers alone he's just as good as tom Brady. And if you remember correctly a lot of those playoff games he was without top weapons. Not to mention he didn't have Tyler eifert or aj green in this game. And let's see how dark is without Zeke not good. Dalton is our franchise an and one of the smartest in pre snap. Watson is horrible had 3 3 pick games this year.
Reply/Quote
If I had to start another QB other than Dalton McCarron would be the guy over any QB in the draft or FA.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:33 PM)Jpoore Wrote: lol that's funny bc based on numbers alone he's just as good as tom Brady. And if you remember correctly a lot of those playoff games he was without top weapons. Not to mention he didn't have Tyler eifert or aj green in this game. And let's see how dark is without Zeke not good. Dalton is our franchise an and one of the smartest in pre snap. Watson is horrible had 3 3 pick games this year.

Please share those numbers.  I haven't found any that say he's as good as Brady.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 01:15 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Please share those numbers.  I haven't found any that say he's as good as Brady.  
BRADY first 6 years DALTON Friday 6 years
3,061 attempts. 3,032 attempts
1891 completions. 1902 completions
61.9% completion 62.7%completion
32.15 attempts per game. 33.0 attempts per game
3593 yards per season. 3,666 yards per season
7.08 yards per attempt. 7.3 yards per attempt
226.5 yards per game. 239.5 yards per game
23.6 touchdowns per season. 23.5 touchdowns per season
95 games. 92 games

This does not include Brady's first season where he played in one game. and while I'm not saying dalton is as good as Brady he's not...numbers suggest dalton is better than Brady first 6 years.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 05:45 AM)Jpoore Wrote: BRADY first 6 years            DALTON Friday 6 years
3,061 attempts.                 3,032 attempts
1891 completions.              1902 completions
61.9% completion               62.7%completion
32.15 attempts per game.    33.0 attempts per game
3593 yards per season.        3,666 yards per season
7.08 yards per attempt.        7.3 yards per attempt
226.5 yards per game.          239.5 yards per game
23.6 touchdowns per season.  23.5 touchdowns per season
95 games.                             92 games

This does not include Brady's first season where he played in one game. and while I'm not saying dalton is as good as Brady he's not...numbers suggest dalton is better than Brady first 6 years.

Interesting to say the least.  Definitely shows why you can't judge a QB on numbers alone.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:40 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Interesting to say the least.  Definitely shows why you can't judge a QB on numbers alone.

While those stats are intriguing, they really don't tell the entire story.  They show nothing in terms of illustrating qualities like clutch performance, playing up to the level of competition, not shrinking on a big stage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If we draft a QB in the first round, I just might kill myself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The only way we draft a QB in the first is if we trade Andy Dalton and AJ just don't see that happening.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote