Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New baby boy names
Might as well get used to saying things your kids will never forget. My dad would tell my brother and me to get outside and get the stink blown off..
He kind of let us get away with a lot though.. Mom was the hammer with a maple switch.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote:  Now I can always tell them the day they were born that the Bengals blew out the Steelers. 

My first child was born in 2003 the night UT went on the road and upset the #5 Miami Hurricanes.

My wife kept saying that all the cheese dip she ate during the game was starting to hurt her stomach.   It was her first child so she did not really know what labor pains felt like.

Congratulations man.  Your life has changed forever.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: My twin boys were born earlier today. We decided to name them Ronan and Weston. Now I can always tell them the day they were born that the Bengals blew out the Steelers. What a great day

Congrats brother!  Mom and wee lads are doing well I assume?  Dude, you did it.  Two with one blast!
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 01:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Congrats brother!  Mom and wee lads are doing well I assume?  Dude, you did it.  Two with one blast!
[Image: 200.gif]

Yeah everyone is doing really well. We've been taking shifts on taking care of the babies so the other can sleep (thank goodness for that breast pump lol). They're identical so we have to be careful on a bunch of stuff. I didn't think I would have to be writing down how much each of them ate and when they pooped. Lots of work, but I'm happy to do it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 09:07 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah everyone is doing really well. We've been taking shifts on taking care of the babies so the other can sleep (thank goodness for that breast pump lol). They're identical so we have to be careful on a bunch of stuff. I didn't think I would have to be writing down how much each of them ate and when they pooped. Lots of work, but I'm happy to do it. 

Lol  keeping you on your toes.  Never forget these times bro, and make sure you don't lose track of who's who.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 11:01 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I know I don't post very often anymore on this board, but I have identical twin boys on the way (they'll probably be here around Thanksgiving). Me and my wife (who just got married Sunday!) are still thinking of names. To be honest half the reason why I'm posting is because I'm super excited and want to brag a little and the other half is for names. BTW the Sunday game was even sweeter because she's from Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

Hey there, and congrats and welcome to the father of TWINS club sir!  I have a boy and girl set....as for names I like the traditional as they stand the test of time so is why they are named Chris and Kathy.
Buckle up for the wild ride thats before you..These were our first 2 kids ever so we were naive on the amount of time and effort it took! 
But we made it through and they are now 12 yrs old....
Best of luck and once again try and enjoy the ride and try not get too frustrated. You one day may actual miss changing a diaper! haha

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 02:31 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Lol  keeping you on your toes.  Never forget these times bro, and make sure you don't lose track of who's who.

We have a little ankle bracelet for them right now lol, but I already know when they get older they're going to play tricks with us.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 05:36 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: We have a little ankle bracelet for them right now lol, but I already know when they get older they're going to play tricks with us.

Not just tricks on you but others. I was a wrestler in HS and one of my team mates was a twin. His brother used to weight in for him. So the wrestling twin had about 10 lbs on his competition. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not just tricks on you but others. I was a wrestler in HS and one of my team mates was a twin. His brother used to weight in for him. So the wrestling twin had about 10 lbs on his competition. 

That's hilarious. I wrestled from diapers to my Jr year in HS (mostly because my dad was the HC for high school wrestling teams from like 90-2006). I could suggest that trick if they're close to weight. All of this is definitely a fun experience so far. It for sure helps that they're pretty chill babies so far. They're good eaters, sleepers and don't cry too often.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:43 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: My twin boys were born earlier today. We decided to name them Ronan and Weston. Now I can always tell them the day they were born that the Bengals blew out the Steelers. What a great day

Congratulations to you and the Misses.  You certainly got 3 great great gifts on Sunday!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Brownshoe !!!
Reply/Quote
One thing I'd never trade for anything ever is being a dad.. Try to remember the silly things they say growing up..Kids really do say the darnest things.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote