Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New candidate possible?
Would make this election season just that much more entertaining if true.  I personally thought he did a fine job up there in Minnesota during his 4 year run. 

http://www.startribune.com/ventura-on-presidential-run-i-m-considering-it/371079941/

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura told CNN he might run for president as a Libertarian. 

"I'm considering it, that's all," Ventura said Thursday night in the TV interview. "I'll decide in the next month. I've been invited to the Libertarian convention and I'll decide if I want to go in that direction."
That convention is in Orlando this May. Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate in 2012, is running again. He got just under 1 percent of the vote nationwide four years ago.
Minnesotans elected Ventura, a former professional wrestler and actor who also served as a suburban mayor, to the office of governor in 1998. He served one term and did not run again.
Ventura's unlikely political career has been recently cited as a forerunner of sorts to the unexpectedly powerful White House bid of businessman and TV personality Donald Trump. At a rally in Anoka County this week, Republican Marco Rubio compared them in unflattering terms. 
"Where the hell did Ronald Reagan come from?" Ventura said on CNN. "The entertainment industry, didn't he? So Rubio's a hypocrite."
Ventura has praised both Trump and Democratic candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders for taking on their respective party establishments. 
The full CNN interview is here
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(03-07-2016, 01:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Would make this election season just that much more entertaining if true.  I personally thought he did a fine job up there in Minnesota during his 4 year run. 

http://www.startribune.com/ventura-on-presidential-run-i-m-considering-it/371079941/
Whose money would he be wasting?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Would definitely split the "bat-shit crazy" vote.
Just one word...

Idiocracy.

That is all.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(03-07-2016, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Would definitely split the "bat-shit crazy" vote.

Well there's really not that many voting for Sanders already, so splitting it would have little effect.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Where does pathological liar place on the bat shit crazy scale? There will be plenty of people voting for her.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Ventura should run as Trump's VP.
Thin-skinned crybabies who can't take a joke but love to throw them around.

Seriously. Look up some of the stuff Ventura said about media that criticized or satirized him. It's the same childish shit as Trump
(03-07-2016, 02:46 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Ventura should run as Trump's VP.
Thin-skinned crybabies who can't take a joke but love to throw them around.

Seriously. Look up some of the stuff Ventura said about media that criticized or satirized him. It's the same childish shit as Trump

Seems to me everyone in this race is thin skinned.  They are all prone to snapping and whining.  None of them takes criticism worth a damn.

Would not mind seeing a Ventura vs. Trump debate....though it's a Presidential debate you might expect in a movie, not real life.
--------------------------------------------------------

(03-07-2016, 02:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Just one word...

Idiocracy.

That is all.

We are already there. Idiocracy is why we got Obama.
I'm hoping we get somebody new to step in. Sucks I have to vote for old ass Bernie or a former Fox News host right now. Those are some shitty choices.

Pissed my man Jim Webb dropped out. He was the only one I could have proudly voted for.

If this is the best our two party system can give us it is time for some changes. Man... shit. This is a depressing election.

Make America a Sexual Tyrannosaurus again! Rock On
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(03-08-2016, 06:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm hoping we get somebody new to step in. Sucks I have to vote for old ass Bernie or a former Fox News host right now. Those are some shitty choices.

Pissed my man Jim Webb dropped out. He was the only one I could have proudly voted for.

If this is the best our two party system can give us it is time for some changes. Man... shit. This is a depressing election.

Gary Johnson. 
Why are we suggesting conspiracy theorists who take money from the widows of veterans?

We have Gary Johnson. Great business man, great governor.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-08-2016, 10:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why are we suggesting conspiracy theorists who take money from the widows of veterans?

Ventura is a ***** tool.
Gary Johnson is ***** cool. 
(03-08-2016, 10:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why are we suggesting conspiracy theorists who take money from the widows of veterans?

Because we need saved from the FEMA camps !
Ninja