Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 FREE CLUB Tickets for Sunday
2 FREE Club Tickets for someone who hasn't gone to a game this year and would like to take a HUGE Bengals fan.

Tickets can be picked up at our Tailgate Sunday morning in Lot D.

PLEASE save these for someone who maybe cant afford to go and would love to surprise a LOVED one.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Krickets.... cause no one loves this team right now or feels like seeing another blow out.
Reply/Quote
If I didn't live in NW PA I'd put on my Neil O'Donnell 1998 jersey and pop by in a heartbeat!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't even give them away.....
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 04:36 PM)corpjet Wrote: 2 FREE Club Tickets for someone who hasn't gone to a game this year and would like to take a HUGE Bengals fan.

PLEASE save these for someone who maybe cant afford to go and would love to surprise a LOVED one.

How big is this Bengal fan? Does the ground rumble when he walks? Does he even walk? Or does he need a scooter to get around? Does he have one of this big front asses? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 05:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How big is this Bengal fan? Does the ground rumble when he walks? Does he even walk? Or does he need a scooter to get around? Does he have one of this big front asses? Ninja

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My brother in law is a Lions fan... I would call him and see if he wants to go with me since they are still in the race....Let me know and I have not gone to a game yet,,,WOW...I guess I haven't.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 04:36 PM)corpjet Wrote: 2 FREE Club Tickets for someone who hasn't gone to a game this year and would like to take a HUGE Bengals fan.

Never been to a bengals game( can't afford it) but would love to go!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 06:57 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Never been to a bengals game( can't afford it) but would love to go!

send me a PM
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote