Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New online store
Like a lot of other NFL teams, the Bengals have decided to set up their online pro shop through Fanatics.com

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Cincinnati-Bengals-and-Fanatics-Team-Up-For-New-Online-Store/ce427386-6aab-4ce0-992d-d4ceb1714298

Quote:The Cincinnati Bengals are partnering with Fanatics, the global leader for licensed sports merchandise, to operate the Bengals online team store.

While fans can still shop live at the Bengals Pro Shop on a daily basis, e-commerce has now been upgraded through an enhanced shopping experience at shop.bengals.com where fans can choose from an extensive array of over 2,000 items of fan gear and merchandise.  The new e-commerce operation will provide seamless desktop and mobile-optimized navigation, faster delivery options and a smoother, more streamlined shopping experience. Fanatics' in-house apparel and design team, Fanatics Branded, will also produce custom gear for the Bengals throughout the year.

"This new partnership with Fanatics ensures our fans have unrivaled access to the largest selection of Bengals merchandise wherever and whenever they are shopping," said Monty Montague, Cincinnati Bengals Merchandise Manager. "We were drawn to Fanatics because of their proven e-commerce expertise and innovative technology and distribution systems which will enhance the fan experience."
Fanatics will power the improved e-commerce site and add the Bengals to its partner list of prominent professional sports teams, leagues and organizations which includes multi-channel commerce for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, NCAA and PGA.

With multiple fulfillment centers strategically located across the world, Fanatics ensures quick delivery of fans' favorite merchandise no matter where they're located.

"The Bengals have become one of the preeminent teams in the NFL, and we're excited to offer their passionate fans with a new and improved shopping experience,” said Bob O’Keefe, vice president of business development for Fanatics. “Bengals fans will now benefit from our on-demand technology and industry-leading merchandise assortment, which will make it easier for them to wear their stripes and showcase their fandom all year long."

The Bengals Pro Shop, located on Plaza Level North at Paul Brown Stadium, continues to offer the largest selection of in-store merchandise in Cincinnati. The Bengals Pro Shop is open Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.  During the season, the Bengals Pro Shop is also open on Sundays from Noon-5 p.m.  Fans can park for free on Plaza Level North.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
People still don't get it.. by purchasing this stuff you are paying them to do their advertising for them when in fact they should be paying you to wear it.. Imagine people wearing Charmin toilet paper pants..
My message to the Brown family.. Send me a Bengals jersey along with a check to cover my portion of the advertising budget and I'll be more than happy to help.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 09:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: People still don't get it.. by purchasing this stuff you are paying them to do their advertising for them when in fact they should be paying you to wear it.. Imagine people wearing Charmin toilet paper pants..
My message to the Brown family.. Send me a Bengals jersey along with a check to cover my portion of the advertising budget and I'll be more than happy to help.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself in my Leon Hall jersey. Then I closed my eyes and imagined myself with a Charmin shirt.

Here's what I came to...

Bengals Apparel = Cool

Toilet Paper Apparel = Wtf?
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 09:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: People still don't get it.. by purchasing this stuff you are paying them to do their advertising for them when in fact they should be paying you to wear it.. Imagine people wearing Charmin toilet paper pants..

Sooo, do you walk around naked?  Because otherwise you are paying Levi Strauss/Wrangler/Lee/etc. to do their advertising instead of getting free pants and a check.
Reply/Quote

Check is in the mail from Charmin toilet paper. 

Bengals need no advertising as they get plenty of TV time with stars wearing their gear already. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I don’t understand how the Nike Elite game jerseys are worth $295:

http://bengals.teamfanshop.com/Cincinnati_Bengals_Jerseys_Nike_Elite

And I was disappointed that they don’t stock the #46 Clark Harris game jersey.

But the $27 Bengals toaster looks like a sweet deal:

http://bengals.teamfanshop.com/Cincinnati_Bengals/on_sale/yes/Cincinnati_Bengals_Protoast_MVP_Team_Logo_Toaster

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I was in the Pro Shop about a month ago and I was disappointed with most of the crap they had. Never mind the prices.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 11:39 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I closed my eyes and imagined myself in my Leon Hall jersey. Then I closed my eyes and imagined myself with a Charmin shirt.

Here's what I came to...

Bengals Apparel = Cool

Toilet Paper Apparel = Wtf?

I've had three toilet paper shirts, they are a nightmare to wash.

Reply/Quote

I'm still waiting for that check I should get from Billy Joel because I had the window down while I had one of his songs on.  Come on Billy, pay up!
Reply/Quote
Hey, I'm not telling you to not buy Bengals gear.. That's entirely up to you and I will think nothing less of you, but it is out there for one reason and one reason only..Free advertising that you're paying for.
The Levi analogy isn't a good one. The Levi logo is small and barely noticeable while a Bengals jersey pretty much screams Bengals. The reason I won't buy it is I grew up around advertising and have worked in the field.. It's kind of like the license plate frames with the dealers name all over it. You pay for those too when you buy a new car with one on it and receive no benefit other than paying for the dealers free ad.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 06:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I've had three toilet paper shirts, they are a nightmare to wash.

Especially when they get wet and your finger pokes through.

But I do kinda get what grampahol was saying. I have always refused to wear T-shirts that say Nike or Abercrombie or stuff like that. I don't mind a tag like on my jeans and such, but when the company name is the theme of the decoration I feel the same way as him....they should be paying me for the advertising space. Now I don't go as far as he implicates, I do have shirts supporting teams and places I have visited, etc. But I won't wear company names as the main theme.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 03:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hey, I'm not telling you to not buy Bengals gear.. That's entirely up to you and I will think nothing less of you, but it is out there for one reason and one reason only..Free advertising that you're paying for.
The Levi analogy isn't a good one. The Levi logo is small and barely noticeable while a Bengals jersey pretty much screams Bengals.  The reason I won't buy it is I grew up around advertising and have worked in the field.. It's kind of like the license plate frames with the dealers name all over it.  You pay for those too when you buy a new car with one on it and receive no benefit other than paying for the dealers free ad.

Personally have never understood why people drive around with the dealer license plate frame on their car.  No thanks.  

65,000 people also never gather in one spot to express their love for Levis, though I'd like to see how that would work.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 06:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I've had three toilet paper shirts, they are a nightmare to wash.
Dammit I knew you were a Stoolers fan!   Mad
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Most player have the right idea...saves money and time.
[Image: 090814-Skuta2-HDR.jpg]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote