Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New sitcom airing
Steelers,

Your kicker is awesome!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Coaches who have coached the most games wirhout a 4 game losing streak. Minimum 100 games. Raymond Berry at 87 games in 4th.

Raymond Berry DID coach over 100 games.  The 87 is just the length he went without a 4 game streak of losses.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jacksonville flat out robbed the Steelers if they got more than a Terrible Towel for Scobee.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The entire coaching staff should turn over their pay after this game and Scobee shouldn't be allowed to even go to the locker room.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
The kicker is so bad that the team bypasses going for the win in favor of risking giving the ball back to the Ravens with great field position.

He's gonna be beaten by a pillowcase full of bars of soap in the locker room.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: The entire coaching staff should turn over their pay after this game and Scobee should be allowed to even go to the locker room.

Yup. Now we're going to have to hear all week how elite Flacco is for getting Tucker in range for a 52 yard game winner after, like 5 tries.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:50 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: Thanks to the Ravens for the win.  It helps the Bengals more than it helps you.  :)

That said I'm off to work overseas for at least a few weeks.  I'm leaving Saturday. So I won't be able to post my Most impressive AFCN teams this week or maybe a few weeks after.  I know everyone was on the edge of the seat waiting.  HAHA.  Wink

Safe travels
Be safe
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:57 AM)Whatever Wrote: Yup.  Now we're going to have to hear all week how elite Flacco is for getting Tucker in range for a 52 yard game winner after, like 5 tries.

ThumbsUp
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jacksonville flat out robbed the Steelers if they got more than a Terrible Towel for Scobee.

[Image: Jaguars-mascot.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You guys effing traded for Scobee....

Was Rooney high when he let this deal go down?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You guys effing traded for Scobee....

Oh...its worse than that.  The redid his contract so now he'll count against the team NEXT year too I heard.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
Trading for a player from the Jaguars is never a good idea...

Oh wait nevermind..
[Image: hit_medium.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You guys effing traded for Scobee....

Unfortunately the Steelers didn't have much choice. They really still don't have much choice but to keep him. I thought he would be pretty good since he was the Jaguar's leading scorer in franchise history. I didn't think he would be this bad. I have no faith in him at all, and I would sooner they get some kicker that just out of college and take a chance with him. He really can't be any worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Unfortunately the Steelers didn't have much choice. They really still don't have much choice but to keep him. I thought he would be pretty good since he was the Jaguar's leading scorer in franchise history. I didn't think he would be this bad. I have no faith in him at all, and I would sooner they get some kicker that just out of college and take a chance with him. He really can't be any worse.

Read that whoever the Steelers brought in for try outs when the took Hartley did well.  I can't find his name right now, but a veteran guy.  Don't know why they didn't go for that option instead of trading for Scobee.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jacksonville flat out robbed the Steelers if they got more than a Terrible Towel for Scobee.

They threw in a pack of cigarettes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote