Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breshad Perriman back at Practice.
The Ravens rookie WR returned to practice, and has a shot to play Sunday.

He looked decent in preseason and could be the spark the Ravens offense needs to get going this year.

What kind of an impact will he have on the upcoming Cin @ Balt game this weekend?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The Ravens rookie WR returned to practice, and has a shot to play Sunday.

He looked decent in preseason and could be the spark the Ravens offense needs to get going this year.

What kind of an impact will he have on the upcoming Cin @ Balt game this weekend?

Much less of an impact than a better WR named Cooper had in the Oakland game. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:08 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The Ravens rookie WR returned to practice, and has a shot to play Sunday.

I'm not sure how big of an impact he will have, as the Bengal secondary has looked pretty solid thus far, and the pass rush is picking up steam too.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He won't play this week. Might play some next week. Still won't have any impact for about 4-5 games. He was out all of training camp. Was still getting little things down such as stance, routes.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:22 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: He won't play this week. Might play some next week. Still won't have any impact for about 4-5 games. He was out all of training camp. Was still getting little things down such as stance, routes.

Would also help if he were better at catching the football. 
Reply/Quote
Don't see him playing. They might rush him back for pitt if they lose to Cincy. Then they will be in panic mode.
Reply/Quote

Pretty sure he didn't even play in preseason...
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 08:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't see him playing.  They might rush him back for pitt if they lose to Cincy.  Then they will be in panic mode.

panic mode? YES PLEASE  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Does he play corner?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Had surgery on his PCL earlier this week and is out for the forseeable future. I really see the Ravens benching him entirely for the season.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

And then he needed surgery and is out.

Does this sound familiar? Maybe all medical staffs are not to blame for player injury or recovery/
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 05:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And then he needed surgery and is out.

Does this sound familiar? Maybe all medical staffs are not to blame for player injury or recovery/

I think they got lucky when they drafted Torrey Smith. He isn't the best WR in the world but he matched Flacco's skill set.

They tried to emulate that with the Perriman pick but I don't think it'll turn out the same. Could turn out to be a big bust pick for them, we will have to see next year.
Reply/Quote