Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New sitcom airing
(10-01-2015, 11:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And it evens out with a missed blatant facemask on Vick. You can't brush their helmet but you can wrench their neck.
Lol. True.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I missed the 1st half, but that facemask sack on Vick was almost as funny as the missed OPI on the screen.

Im happy to see they are at least calling it on occasion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Coaches who have coached the most games wirhout a 4 game losing streak. Minimum 100 games. Raymond Berry at 87 games in 4th.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It just got REAL funny....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:24 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: Yes good call OP.  This game has been a comedy of errors.  :)

Yup. Neither team could manage to shoot themselves in the foot enough to lose the game in regulation, so now we have to see who epic fails first in OT. At least Steelers fans should be happy that Brown has another chance to extend his catch streak.
Reply/Quote
And...the Rats put on a clinic on how not to tackle....
Reply/Quote
Wow.....what a STUPID call by Tomlin.
Reply/Quote
I told you it was going to be funny.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tomlin doing everything he can to lose the game for the Steelers. Horrible call to go for it.
Reply/Quote
And the Rats go three and out.
Reply/Quote
The ineptness of the Rats may bail Tomlin out here.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Tomlin screws up again!!!
Reply/Quote
Way to make the tough catch to bail out your QB Antonio.
Reply/Quote
Rats driving, and starting to get momentum.
Reply/Quote
Rats beat Squealers on 52 yard FG!

HAHAHA!!!!

That is all on Mike Tomlin....
Reply/Quote
.....a barrel of laughs....thanks Baltimore....we in the driver's seat for a minute now....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Thanks to the Ravens for the win. It helps the Bengals more than it helps you. :)

That said I'm off to work overseas for at least a few weeks. I'm leaving Saturday. So I won't be able to post my Most impressive AFCN teams this week or maybe a few weeks after. I know everyone was on the edge of the seat waiting. HAHA. Wink
Reply/Quote
Brutally ugly game. Colbert sure looks like a genius for trading for Scobee and picking up Vick right before the season.
Reply/Quote
Little more room up here in 1st.

Thanks Baltimore
Reply/Quote
Great game....I usually like how tomlin goes for the aggressive call, but tonight it burned him more than once
Reply/Quote