Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New week-Its on to Pittsburgh
(11-20-2023, 12:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: pitt's gonna play so dirty. they know cincy is a wounded animal, and are no longer on the national radar with burrow out. Lots of dirty play incoming

Pitt's going to knock out Browning for the season and somehow one of the Blackburns convinces Andrew Luck to come out of retirement. Luck then proceeds to lead the Bengals on an impromptu playoff run culminating in our first Super Bowl victory only to retire again this offseason once Burrow's fully healthy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 10:58 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: While I am in the same boat, I just can’t hope to lose against the Steelers at home.

Bfine was joking lol

(11-20-2023, 11:16 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Never to them, ever. **** them.

Even I want to win this one and have been fine with losing out to get a special talent in the Draft.

Hate the stealers so bad it isn't even funny. Mellow

(11-20-2023, 12:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Lol, stirring that pot.....

Made me laugh.

To the OP, yes on to play the scum. Need to slow down Jaylen Warren in this one who played like a beast yesterday. Always liked 
Warren at Oklahoma State and wanted us to draft him. Sucks when the stealers get players I wanted, Benton I wanted the last 
Draft and he has been playing great as a rookie DT.

We slow down the stealers run game, make Pickett try and throw to beat us and have Browning play a lot under Center and we 
can win this game as long as Browning doesn't turn the ball over much. This will be a telling game on how we call this game on 
Offense. I didn't like it when we were in Shotgun all the time with Burrow, I would hate it if we did the same thing with Browning.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bfine was joking lol

Even I want to win this one and have been fine with losing out to get a special talent in the Draft.

Hate the stealers so bad it isn't even funny. Mellow

Made me laugh.

To the OP, yes on to play the scum. Need to slow down Jaylen Warren in this one who played like a beast yesterday. Always liked 
Warren at Oklahoma State and wanted us to draft him. Sucks when the stealers get players I wanted, Benton I wanted the last 
Draft and he has been playing great as a rookie DT.

We slow down the stealers run game, make Pickett try and throw to beat us and have Browning play a lot under Center and we 
can win this game as long as Browning doesn't turn the ball over much. This will be a telling game on how we call this game on 
Offense. I didn't like it when we were in Shotgun all the time with Burrow, I would hate it if we did the same thing with Browning.

Just load the box and make Pickett beat you.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The secondary should feast this weekend. One cannot spell “Pickett” without “pick.”
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 12:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: pitt's gonna play so dirty. they know cincy is a wounded animal, and are no longer on the national radar with burrow out. Lots of dirty play incoming

Pissburg always plays dirty. It’s in their DNA and is the way they’re coached.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 04:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The secondary should feast this weekend.  One cannot spell “Pickett” without “pick.”

But he doesn't throw picks.  He hasn't thrown an INT in the past 6 games...he doesn't throw INTs he doesn't throw TDs...he doesn't do anything.  Unless our secondary is playing within 3 yards of the LOS they aren't going to get their hands on a Pickett pass to pick it.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 10:22 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: HOW...are we a 1 point favorite with Browning as the QB?? Seems like a sucker bet.

yes, most will take steelers and we will beat them .. sucker bet for Steelers
Reply/Quote
time to kick some steeler butt and do it with a back up QB even

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 08:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: time to kick some steeler butt and do it with a back up QB even

They used to do it to us with backups. Would be nice to turn that table since we're forced to.

Reply/Quote
Pickens and Dionte Johnson are going to feast on the Bengals defense even more than Texans receivers did.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 09:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Pickens and Dionte Johnson are going to feast on the Bengals defense even worse than Texans receivers did.

So you think they'll do worse. That's the spirit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The last Burrow Bengals Backup to face Pittsburgh walked away with a win. Just sayin'...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you think they'll do worse. That's the spirit

Yea, that's a tough one.   Guess I shoulda used the word MORE, rather than "worse."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 09:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Pickens and Dionte Johnson are going to feast on the Bengals defense even more than Texans receivers did.

Actually they both are tanking to get a new QB next year, we will help them tank more sunday
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 10:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Man, I hope we lose.

Go root for another team then. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I don't care how they do it.
I don't care about draft position.
I don't care about Lou looking good or bad.
I don't care about Zac and his playcalling.
BEAT THE STEELERS!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2023, 12:38 AM)Destro Wrote: I don't care how they do it.
I don't care about draft position.
I don't care about Lou looking good or bad.
I don't care about Zac and his playcalling.
BEAT THE STEELERS!!

Amen. Pissburgh must lose.
Reply/Quote

Yup. Can totally see it happening.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 09:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They used to do it to us with backups. Would be nice to turn that table since we're forced to.

The best was Monday Night Football in 2020 when the Bengals upset the 10-2 Steelers with Ryan Finley. A backup to a backup. And to add to the joy, Von Bell laid out Juju Smith-Schuster, after he'd danced on the Bengals logo before the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2023, 10:48 AM)Nepa Wrote: The best was Monday Night Football in 2020 when the Bengals upset the 10-2 Steelers with Ryan Finlay. A backup to a backup. And to add to the joy, Von Bell laid out Juju Smith-Schuster, after he'd danced on the Bengals logo before the game.

Ryan Finley is now a professional pickleball player

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote