Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020
For those bored with play-offs because it's not The Bengals.  All talk is it is about 99 % sure that this Burrow in the College Championship Game tonight will be a Bengal in April.  So I want to see Joe Heisman look good in a big, BIG game.   Still, like preseason, no major injury.   We've drafted enough injured players last 5 or more years.

I'll watch.  I want to get a good look at the kid who will probably be starting in September for Bengals.  Just no major injuries to him.  Hopefully he gets good blocking AND hopefully it's not the last time he ever gets good blocking.

Message to Mike Brown, see The Longest Yard and learn Protect The Superstar. I know you question why you should pay Blockers from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth. Your Dad Paul Brown knew Why. The 80's Line was no accident. Protect The Quarterback is known even in Wee Pee Football. After you take this QB, you are in dire need of help all across the worst O Line in NFL. Drafting 1st in all rounds, I expect the top picks in 2 and 3 to bring in a stud at O Line and a stud 4-3 Linebacker. Heisman QB, O Line, LB by first pick in 3 could Jump Start worst team in NFL. Good chance that Blocker and LB are in Senior Bowl Zac gets to coach all next week. Bing, Bang, Boom. Dye & Prince Wanogho ???

Zac has tried to get Burrow to attend Senior Bowl. Just one more game to get injured in. As the old soul song goes, " If you don't know me by now, you will never ever know me at all ". Just scout tonight's game Zac. Right now, Burrow coming here is more promising than Zac staying.
1968 Bengal Fan
Oh crap, thanks for the reminder. I lost track of what date it was and didn't realize it was tonight. Looking forward to watching....
(01-13-2020, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh crap, thanks for the reminder. I lost track of what date it was and didn't realize it was tonight. Looking forward to watching....

That makes 2 of us. Thanks for the reminder Kevin.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Probably?
(01-13-2020, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh crap, thanks for the reminder. I lost track of what date it was and didn't realize it was tonight. Looking forward to watching....

(01-13-2020, 12:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That makes 2 of us. Thanks for the reminder Kevin.

C'mon guys! You really forgot?! LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(01-13-2020, 12:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: C'mon guys! You really forgot?! LOL

Honestly? Yes, I did. I had sex all weekend and I'm tired.

I just do not understand hes done nothing but play in huge games all year long and people here still scrutinize his talent.

Watch, whether or not Burrow is lights out tonight-lije hes been all week-posters here will still say he isnt very good.
(01-13-2020, 11:46 AM)kevin Wrote: For those bored with play-offs because it's not The Bengals.  All talk is it is about 99 % sure that this Burrow in the College Championship Game tonight will be a Bengal in April.  So I want to see Joe Heisman look good in a big, BIG game.   Still, like preseason, no major injury.   We've drafted enough injured players last 5 or more years.

I'll watch.  I want to get a good look at the kid who will probably be starting in September for Bengals.  Just no major injuries to him.  Hopefully he gets good blocking AND hopefully it's not the last time he ever gets good blocking.

Message to Mike Brown, see The Longest Yard and learn Protect The Superstar.  I know you question why you should pay Blockers from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth.   Your Dad Paul Brown knew Why.  The 80's Line was no accident.  Protect The Quarterback is known even in Wee Pee Football.  After you take this QB, you are in dire need of help all across the worst O Line in NFL.  Drafting 1st in all rounds, I expect the top picks in 2 and 3 to bring in a stud at O Line and a stud 4-3 Linebacker.    Heisman QB, O Line, LB by first pick in 3 could Jump Start worst team in NFL.  Good chance that Blocker and LB are in Senior Bowl Zac gets to coach all next week.  Bing, Bang, Boom.  Dye & Prince Wanogho ???

Zac has tried to get Burrow to attend Senior Bowl.  Just one more game to get injured in.  As the old soul song goes, " If you don't know me by now, you will never ever know me at all ".  Just scout tonight's game Zac.  Right now, Burrow coming here is more promising than Zac staying.

You just jinxed the **** out of him by typing "no injuries" so much. 

Thanks Kevin. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(01-13-2020, 11:46 AM)kevin Wrote: All talk is it is about 99 % sure that this Burrow in the College Championship Game tonight will be a Bengal in April.  So I want to see Joe Heisman look good in a big, BIG game.   Still, like preseason, no major injury.   We've drafted enough injured players last 5 or more years.

Message to Mike Brown.  I know you question why you should pay Blockers from Max Montoya to Zeitler & Whitworth.   Your Dad Paul Brown knew Why.  The 80's Line was no accident.  Protect The Quarterback is known even in Wee Pee Football.  After you take this QB, you are in dire need of help all across the worst O Line in NFL.  

Great OP, Kevin!  

Since I root for neither LSU nor Clemson, do you know what I look forward to seeing tonight besides seeing an all around great game?  I'm looking to see an epic battle between Joe Burrow and the LSU offense against Clemson's awesome defense. 

You just know Brent Venables, the Clemson defensive coordinator, is going to come up with some innovative ways to try to neutralize what LSU does -- especially through the air with Burrow.  I look to see Clemson employ exotic blitz packages, creative use of stunts, timed rushes, and the coverage downfield by Clemson is always spectacular in its variety. 

Joe Burrow graduated from Ohio State with a bachelor's degree and he'll earn a master's degree from LSU this spring but tonight against Clemson will be the toughest final examination he's ever faced.  I'm excited to see this young man from Athens get his chance under the national spotlight.

I like Lou Anarumo a lot but if Brent Venables ever wanted to bring his talents to the NFL I would hope the Bengals would move to get him on staff.
(01-13-2020, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just jinxed the **** out of him by typing "no injuries" so much. 

Thanks Kevin. Mellow

That's nonsense.  I said what we all say in Preseason.  NO INJURIES.   If that is a Jinx, then Y'all need to stop saying that every darn Preseason Game.   So I'll watch our next QB tonight and hope for no You Know What.  It is a reason why I think Zac is wrong and I don't want him near the extra Senior Bowl game. Tonight is Enough.

Now for Good Luck, give him # 9 Bengal Uniform. He won Heisman in #9, so stay with it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Gonna be a lot of good prospects on the field tonight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/draftwire.usatoday.com/2020/01/11/national-championship-game-nfl-draft-prospects-lsu-clemson-college-football-playoff/amp/
(01-13-2020, 12:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly? Yes, I did. I had sex all weekend and I'm tired.

Your poor hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-13-2020, 12:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: C'mon guys! You really forgot?! LOL

I didn't forget the game was the 13th, I lost track of what date it is today. I work a 4 day work week and don't work on Monday, so I haven't looked at a watch since Friday....
(01-13-2020, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I didn't forget the game was the 13th, I lost track of what date it is today. I work a 4 day work week and don't work on Monday, so I haven't looked at a watch since Friday....

I wish! :'(
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Lots of 2-4 RD prospects on display tonight as well:

Justin Jefferson WR
Tee Higgins WR
John Simpson OG
Jacob Phillips LB
Michael Divinity LB
Kristan Fulton CB
AJ Terrell CB
Grant Delpit S

Hell, we could probably take a kid from LSU in every round and come away with a great draft
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I just want to see a Burrow play awesome and come away healthy. But everyone knows our luck. Hope our tiger stripes don’t rub off on theirs.

Joe Burrow- 5 passing TD’s 1 Rushing 426 yds passing. That’s my guess for tonight.
LOL

He's come up big all season. No reason to think that it won't happen tonight. Burrow is the real deal, so excited that this team can finally have a potential franchise QB.
(01-13-2020, 01:43 PM)kevin Wrote: That's nonsense.  I said what we all say in Preseason.  NO INJURIES.   If that is a Jinx, then Y'all need to stop saying that every darn Preseason Game.   So I'll watch our next QB tonight and hope for no You Know What.  It is a reason why I think Zac is wrong and I don't want him near the extra Senior Bowl game.  Tonight is Enough.

Now for Good Luck,  give him # 9 Bengal Uniform.   He won Heisman in #9, so stay with it.

Yes. And what happened in the preseason? Everyone got hurt. Because of all the people saying "no injuries".

If Burrow goes down tonight, i'm holding you solely responsible, kevin.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(01-13-2020, 02:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: :lol:

He's not alone. 

I've never understood how you people eat that stuff.