Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Bengals QB Probably On TV Tonight-1-13-2020
(01-13-2020, 02:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Your poor hands.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: Glenn_Quagmire.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-13-2020, 04:47 PM)Benton Wrote: He's not alone. 

I've never understood how you people eat that stuff.

I eat it because our youngest son likes it now and then. But I don't friggen like it too much. I don't think I've ever had gold star unless I've forgotten about it (don't know if I've ever been to Cincinnati sober). In fact, I'm not real fond of any chili over spaghetti either? Again, I'll eat it because the army taught me to eat fast. 99% of the food I eat, I don't taste it until I'm done. LOL 

I will take my dear old time with a good pizza or steak and an ice cold beer though. Some things are to be cherished, and Skyline is not one of those things. 

(01-13-2020, 07:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I eat it because our youngest son likes it now and then. But I don't friggen like it too much. I don't think I've ever had gold star unless I've forgotten about it (don't know if I've ever been to Cincinnati sober). In fact, I'm not real fond of any chili over spaghetti either? Again, I'll eat it because the army taught me to eat fast. 99% of the food I eat, I don't taste it until I'm done. LOL 

I will take my dear old time with a good pizza or steak and an ice cold beer though. Some things are to be cherished, and Skyline is not one of those things. 

I'll never forget that first day of basic when they said you have 3 minutes to eat...and oh yea you're not allowed to use a fork. Sadistic Bastatds.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(01-13-2020, 08:04 PM)Synric Wrote: I'll never forget that first day of basic when they said you have 3 minutes to eat...and oh yea you're not allowed to use a fork. Sadistic Bastatds.

Drill sergeants went through the line first. New recruits (45-50) had to get their trays, eat and be outside standing in formation ready to go by the time they finished. Classic.

(01-13-2020, 12:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly? Yes, I did. I had sex all weekend and I'm tired.

So, you're saying that you bought her a box of batteries, and she let you watch??   Ninja 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-13-2020, 09:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you're saying that you bought her a box of batteries, and she let you watch??   Ninja 

Somethin like that.  Cool