Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Stat Leaders
https://www.nfl.com/photos/next-gen-stats-first-quarter-leaders-in-crucial-categories

Joe Burrow #5 in ‘completion percentage over expectation’
Tyler Boyd the best slot receiver in the league.

Amazing what these two are able to do despite the Oline woes.
Reply/Quote
When they are double teaming Boyd this weekend? Lookout Tee Higgins.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More proof that Boyd is our #1 WR.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 03:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When they are double teaming Boyd this weekend? Lookout Tee Higgins.

Adrial, Jeremiah, Green has slipped to #3 WR!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 07:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Adrial, Jeremiah, Green has slipped to #3 WR!!!!

Rightfully so. If you don't produce, get in the back of the line.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 03:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/photos/next-gen-stats-first-quarter-leaders-in-crucial-categories

Joe Burrow #5 in ‘completion percentage over expectation’
Tyler Boyd the best slot receiver in the league.

Amazing what these two are able to do despite the Oline woes.

Imagine what Burrow would be doing if Ross could find the ball with his speed and if AJ Green had the speed he did when he was last injured.  Or, maybe I should say played with the same speed.  I don't know if he has it or not, but we haven't seen it.  15 MPH on next gen stats is pathetically slow for an NFL WR.  As a matter of fact, the slowest, by far. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 03:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When they are double teaming Boyd this weekend? Lookout Tee Higgins.

They will put Marlon Humphrey on him in man coverage.  Not a double team, but I like what you are saying about Higgins.  I like having Higgins, Tate, Boyd, and Sample as the primarys because the ratbirds will harass the hell out of you at the line and down the field (and get away with it).  Bigger, stronger WRs will have more success against them.  
Reply/Quote