Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Saturday New England
We are the ultimate pissed off team... Losing the Superbowl . Beware everyone!
Reply/Quote
Any tidbits on Hubbard & the severity of his injury?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:16 AM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: We are the ultimate pissed off team... Losing the Superbowl . Beware everyone!

Yeah, I think the Rams are a happy sucky team. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Watch then go with Bailey Zappe. How could anything get worse for them?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:47 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I think the (potential) unfavorable elements makes this game closer than it would be otherwise. Injuries are also going to be a factor on bengals Defense.

The weather in Foxborough next Saturday is supposed to be better than it will be in Cincinnati. Cold but warmer than here with clear conditions and no wind

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:27 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Unbelievable how they lost today, kind of comical tbh! There is no doubt in my mind we go in there and take care of business!

This will be no easy game. Patriots still have Defense and it's Christmas Eve in Foxboro / Boston area.   That said, I hope our Bengals win.  Bengals will clinch a play-off spot with a win over Patriots.  Bengals can still lose 7 games and Patriots have 7 losses.  If Bengals hand Patriots loss # 8, The Bengals are in play-offs.  However I'm sure Bengals are trying to win AFC North and maybe even finish above Chiefs and Bills.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
As of now, it's forecast to be cloudy but windy and about 25-30 when they play in the afternoon. Even against a ticked-off Patriot's team in their place, I like the Bengal's chances. I will be in Wilmington spending all that day and Christmas in my jammies unless my brother-in-law and sister have other ideas.
Reply/Quote
Patriots going to play mad still loose by 2 scores.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:33 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Any tidbits on Hubbard & the severity of his injury?

He was in a walking boot postgame
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 08:30 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: As of now, it's forecast to be cloudy but windy and about 25-30 when they play in the afternoon. Even against a ticked-off Patriot's team in their place, I like the Bengal's chances. I will be in Wilmington spending all that day and Christmas in my jammies unless my brother-in-law and sister have other ideas.

The Friday before the game is forecast to be 57 and rain, then Saturday will drop to 31 and no precipitation on Saturday. Bengals could do a lot worse weather wise in New England in December. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:32 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: They open as 3.5 pt road favorites with an over/under of 40. So they (Vegas) are saying 22-18 (ish)

Vegas is good…. Too good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote