Could be a 4 way 2-2 tie in the AFCN

I don't see Altanta beating Cleveland
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:59 PM)Housh Wrote: Jets VS Steelers

Browns VS Falcon

Bengals VS Dolphins

Did you just write the Ravens off against the Bills. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't see Altanta beating Cleveland

Or the Jets
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Browns VS Falcon

Bengals VS Dolphins

it would be a 5 way tie....the Jets would also be 2-2 in the AFCN (lol)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah I don't think Atlanta is gonna beat Cleveland. I also think we are gonna have our hands more than full with the dolphins so let's see what happens with our match up first.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:30 PM)pally Wrote: it would be a 5 way tie....the Jets would also be 2-2 in the AFCN (lol)

Damn I didn’t even realize. The Jets open up with the entire AFC North.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn I didn’t even realize. The Jets open up with the entire AFC North.

Crazy schedule blip that for sure.

Most ridiculous when you think if OP is right, they'd be in a division lead with the whole division.
Reply/Quote
Atlanta can beat Cleveland.

They've been in every game so far this year. They're a team that is accidently good despite the org trying to tank.
Reply/Quote

Browns VS Falcon

Bengals VS Dolphins

Yes, focus on the AFC North first, but I love that now the Bengals are only one game back from EVERY TEAM in the AFC except the Fins, which they can change on Thursday.  

Bills lost.  Chiefs lost (to the Colts... Hilarious).  Chargers got killed at home by Jax.  I still can't believe both Cleveland and Baltimore lost the way they did last week, but I loved it.  
Reply/Quote
If we win Thursday, Sunday will be much more enjoyable. I do think the Bills bounce back, but I’m not sure I see Cleveland losing to Falcons, but you never know.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't see Altanta beating Cleveland

I told ya.

What did I tell ya?

Didn’t I tell us?

Cuz I told ya.

Mmmmhmm.
Reply/Quote
Good week?
Nah. Great week!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Tiger

The fight for the division started this Sunday!
Next Sunday night is very important.

Browns: I don't care how you feel about them they can run the football and have been in every game. That running game will travel into January if need be.

Steelers: They just found the quarterback of the franchise.We did it so why can't....

Ravens: Lamar wants his money BUT They've lost five straight at home with us coming in.

Bengals: Loved the pass blocking improvements but you've better find a way to run the football before the calendar changes to November. Thats a fact! ZAC & Mystery Meat FRANK!!
Reply/Quote
Fantastic week!
Reply/Quote
Steelers are 1-3. Their only victory is against us. Everyone else including the Jets are 2-2.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Browns VS Falcon

Bengals VS Dolphins

You a time traveler?  1 of your premonitions finally went our way lol
Reply/Quote
Next week in Baltimore just a lot more interesting. The Bengals have to win to avoid going 0-2 in the division.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Next week in Baltimore just a lot more interesting.  The Bengals have to win to avoid going 0-2 in the division.

They keep losing at home, so hopefully the trend continues. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Yes except for one that's 1-3 Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote