I like the premise of this thread.

Then you guys went and ruined it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I can't see the team over looking a division rival. Especially Baltimore or Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Ravens fall between the Chargers and the Chiefs.  I hope the Bengals aren't looking ahead to the Chiefs.  Remember, "Any given Sunday"

I think you got that backwards.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Did everyone just miss the joke? This is a little embarrassing, honestly.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:39 PM)MrRager Wrote: Did everyone just miss the joke? This is a little embarrassing, honestly.

Yeah. I think they were in JN mode. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I think they were in JN mode. 

Huh...what's the joke?  I mean, yes the Ravens certainly seem like one all unto themselves, but I seem to be missing something.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 03:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Huh...what's the joke?  I mean, yes the Ravens certainly seem like one all unto themselves, but I seem to be missing something.

Since it's the smack forum, i didn't take the OP seriously. Not likely the Bengals would overlook Baltimore under any circumstance. 

I figured it was clear that he wasn't serious, but the reactions he got were straight out of JN, as if it was meant seriously.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Since it's the smack forum, i didn't take the OP seriously. Not likely the Bengals would overlook Baltimore under any circumstance. 

I figured it was clear that he wasn't serious, but the reactions he got were straight out of JN, as if it was meant seriously.

Huh.....I got that as well...bases on the last few posts I thought I was missing something deeper. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
lol trap game - nice one
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 06:48 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Huh.....I got that as well...bases on the last few posts I thought I was missing something deeper. 

If you're getting it from me, it's definitely deeper.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 01:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you're getting it from me, it's definitely deeper.  Cool

I saw this one coming.  Left himself "wide open" for it.   Big Grin
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 03:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I saw this one coming.  Left himself "wide open" for it.   Big Grin

Good thing, cause i don't like having to work that hard when going that deep. 

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:39 PM)MrRager Wrote: Did everyone just miss the joke? This is a little embarrassing, honestly.

Not sure anyone missed the joke. I for one went along with it. 

The true embarrassment very well may be those that think folks that responded were serious.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote