Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Next year
(08-17-2018, 07:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Not me, I've been chugging the Kool Aid all off season.  And I'll keep on until the season is officially over.

Agreed. Way too much to be excited about.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agreed. Way too much to be excited about.

You are correct sir.   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 04:46 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Wasn't it windows 3.1 or something like that?

It was 3 years prior to 3.1 (1992) and 1 year prior to 3.0 (1990).  Sad
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 09:50 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: It was 3 years prior to 3.1 (1992) and 1 year prior to 3.0 (1990).  Sad

I remember it had a word processor that was really basic and the printer was huge.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 09:50 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: It was 3 years prior to 3.1 (1992) and 1 year prior to 3.0 (1990).  Sad

I remember it had a word processor that was really basic and the printer was huge.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengalzona, I'm so glad you brought to our attention the availability of professional series toilet paper. After all, who would want to be an amateur ass wiper? We should all have such lofty expectations in our lives.. Personally I go for the strong and soft Kroger version ,but it's not the professional stuff.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 10:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ya but he never should have been brought back for the 2nd season. Between the O-line and the OC the Bengals threw away a year, a year Dalton, AJ, Geno, and so on can never get back.

Mikey's loyalty to staff, coaches and players is a killer in business. All the elite teams make moves each year to get an edge, to get better. Mikey plods along, it's his way, his staff always speak highly of him for his loyalty but it is a detriment to building a winning football team.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
30 years in sports can seem like an eternity ,but for some towns it's barely a blip in time . Chicago and Boston went a very long time without championships. Chicago Cubs were the laughing stock of baseball for many years and Boston had the do called curse of the Bambino.. Entire generations never saw championships or playoffs.. 
Keep it in perspective. Complaining about it doesn't win championships. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 12:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bengalzona, I'm so glad you brought to our attention the availability of professional series toilet paper. After all, who would want to be an amateur ass wiper? We should all have such lofty expectations in our lives.. Personally I go for the strong and soft Kroger version ,but it's not the professional stuff.. 

Indeed. Ass wiping can be a lot more involved than most people realize. Especially if you have hemorrhoids. And a good professional makes sure that he has the right tools for the job! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 07:50 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Not me, I've been chugging the Kool Aid all off season.  And I'll keep on until the season is officially over.

[Image: tumblr_lqk45mb7f41r222pao1_500.gif]

Vicky went on to work for the Bengals PR department where she still is at today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Keep in perspective . Imagine the agony Squeeler fans go through when NE knocks em off regularly and someday NE AND Pitt will be back in the cellar. Imagine that we went on a tear and won multiple championships then suddenly right back in the cellar for another 30 years . Those championships (Remember the Big Red Machine) seem like mere distant memories from someone elses memory..  Once you reach the top the downward spiral is so much more painful than already sucking and never being there in the first place .. At least that's how I view it.. Witnessing the Reds fall from grace was more painful to me than the Bengals never having ever making it to the top..

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 02:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Next year, it will have been 30 years since our last Superbowl appearance.

Mellow

Zona, life is hard enough without this thread. Just stop. Mellow

Have to go back to the clean funny jokes thread now damn it. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 02:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Next year, it will have been 30 years since our last Superbowl appearance.

Mellow

were superbowls played the same year 30 years ago?

AJ and Andy are entering their 8th seasons 8 and 8 88

AJ and Andy are 30....

30 years ago the 88 Bengals went to the Superbowl...

This is the year folks the numbers don't lie.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Zona, life is hard enough without this thread. Just stop. Mellow

Have to go back to the clean funny jokes thread now damn it. Mellow

He's a thought provoker. But he's right. Unfortunately he's older than I and I'm OLD! And, I was taught not to disagree with, or argue with my elders. He owns me. I now receive counseling.  Cry

HOWEVER! There is a way to shut this thread down. Yet the only way to do it, is for the Bengals to win a playoff game. So, let's start at the Bengals theme song. We've been doing welcome to the Jungle for years. Need something fresh to describe the team today. How about this:

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 10:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I got this cutting-edge game and system almost a month before the Bengals' last SB appearance.

[Image: super-mario-bros.png]

I was totally playing Super Mario Bros. on a 13" black and white TV right before the Bengals vs 49ers SB was put on our gigantic 20-some inch color TV in the living room.  Dear lord!

Wild, me too, you and i are far too alike. Mellow

Mind = blown.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild, me too, you and i are far too alike. Mellow

Mind = blown.

Wow, cosmic.

Did the Bengals lose to the 49ers when you watched, too?!
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's a thought provoker. But he's right. Unfortunately he's older than I and I'm OLD! And, I was taught not to disagree with, or argue with my elders. He owns me. I now receive counseling.  Cry

HOWEVER! There is a way to shut this thread down. Yet the only way to do it, is for the Bengals to win a playoff game. So, let's start at the Bengals theme song. We've been doing welcome to the Jungle for years. Need something fresh to describe the team today. How about this:

You have great taste Harley, love the Roach, great song.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wow, cosmic.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wow, cosmic.

Unfortunately I watched both!
Reply/Quote

OMG.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote