Denver and Houston

There are the 16 games.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:09 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Pitt, Clev and Balt for 6

Eagles, Cowboys, Skins, Gmen

Pats, Jets, Fish, Bills

Denver and Houston

There are the 16 games.

And the 17th? meh, why even bother watching at that point.
Reply/Quote
I predict our first three games will be...

at Pitt
New England
Pitt
Reply/Quote
HOME - Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, Philadelphia, Washington (London), Miami, Buffalo
AWAY - Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Houston, New York Giants, Dallas, New York Jets, New England

The road schedule is difficult. We lose a home game to London.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah Pitt will be the opening weekend either Sunday or Monday night. You know they are putting it in prime time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:14 PM)pally Wrote: Oh yeah Pitt will be the opening weekend either Sunday or Monday night.  You know they are putting it in prime time

yep

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-While-the-NFL-condemns-Bengal-Steeler-violence-I-predict
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:14 PM)pally Wrote: Oh yeah Pitt will be the opening weekend either Sunday or Monday night.  You know they are putting it in prime time

No.  They have to wait until Burfict comes off suspension to really make things interesting.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I predict our first three games will be...

at Pitt
New England
Pitt

No way.  Since the NFL Exec's wants the SteAlers to be in the Super Bowl this year, so they'll have to start out against the Super Bowl runner ups, prolly Carolina at this point. We'll get them in week 2 or 3.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I predict our first three games will be...

at Pitt
New England
Pitt

Wouldn't surprise me at all honestly, but I'd rather lose the first 3 then get hot late in the season  ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Were going to lose the first 3 games of 2016 because burfict is out?

Bengals were 5 and 6 in the 11 games he played in this year
Reply/Quote

at Pitt
New England
Pitt

Which blows up in the league's face when the appeal reduces the suspension from 3 games to 2.  Cool
Reply/Quote
Funny how it's a given that if you win your division, you will play the Pats the next year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Were going to lose the first 3 games of 2016 because burfict is out?

Bengals were 5 and 6 in the 11 games he played in this year

6 and 5 - NOT 5 and 6. BIG difference  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:21 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: 6 and 5 - NOT 5 and 6. BIG difference  Ninja

You are right, my bad on the cross up
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:14 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: HOME - Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Denver, Philadelphia, Washington (London), Miami, Buffalo
AWAY - Cleveland, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Houston, New York Giants, Dallas, New York Jets, New England

The road schedule is difficult.  We lose a home game to London.

It'll be interesting to play Gruden.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote