Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Niagra Falls lit orange

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
VERY COOL

Somebody at Niagara Falls Sate Park is about to get tossed over the rail.
Reply/Quote
That is cool, loved the Noah's Ark getting lit up last year in Bengals colors too... Rock On
Reply/Quote
Too Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is Cool..!!
Kinda even cooler for me as i live just a 3 minute drive to the brink
On the Canuck Side
I will inquire through a member of council the exact reason behind the Orange
WHODEY
Reply/Quote
Sweet as hell Tiger
Reply/Quote
Being a life long (44 years) resident of Niagara Falls Ontario
I can almost promise the city did not intentionally light the falls orange for sake of the bengals
If they did im sure Blue will follow possibly tonight
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 07:05 PM)Spider Wrote: Being a life long (44 years) resident of Niagara Falls Ontario
I can almost promise the city did not intentionally light the falls orange for sake of the bengals

I mean they very literally did.

"We welcome all Bengals fans. You guys are great. And I think what's happened the last couple of weeks with our cities has definitely brought us together. So we're happy to welcome you guys with open arms and hope that you kind of take advantage of everything that western New York and especially here at the Niagara Falls," Angela Berti, spokesperson for Niagara Falls State Park, said.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 07:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: I mean they very literally did.

"We welcome all Bengals fans. You guys are great. And I think what's happened the last couple of weeks with our cities has definitely brought us together. So we're happy to welcome you guys with open arms and hope that you kind of take advantage of everything that western New York and especially here at the Niagara Falls," Angela Berti, spokesperson for Niagara Falls State Park, said.

SO yes this is great
My apologies as i think the american side of the falls was lit
Not the Canadian side
Reply/Quote
Ha! **** Buffalo and their stupid waterfall. Make it orange and leave it orange.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I went under the falls when I was about 4 years old with my dad.. Scared the bejesus out of me. I was absolutely convinced I was getting sucked under that giant rush of water.. Shocked We were in the area to visit my aunt who lives in Buffalo and for my folks delayed honeymoon.. 1963.. Seems like a long time ago now.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cool. Been there many times and its definitely worth seeing at least once. I'd like to see it from the ferris wheel.

Clifton Hill is the mother of all tourist traps, but if you can navigate that its totally worth it. Our Canadians friends can confirm, i'm sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 07:05 PM)Spider Wrote: Being a life long (44 years) resident of Niagara Falls Ontario

I thought it rotated a color wheel at all times?  
Reply/Quote
I’ll take it as a welcome to the Bengals as a response to lighting Cincinnati up blue.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 11:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought it rotated a color wheel at all times?  

It does have a color wheel that in fact operates all year round..
They have in the past dedicated steady colors based on current events..
But Niagara Falls like most cities these days is kind of being weary of spending as residents are questioning more and more about tax dollars and how they are being spent..
Decisions based on attracting visitors such as lights fireworks and so on are concerning to residents now more than ever

I rambled
haha
Sry
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 04:53 PM)Spider Wrote: It does have a color wheel that in fact operates all year round..
They have in the past dedicated steady colors based on current events..
But Niagara Falls like most cities these days is kind of being weary of  spending as residents are questioning more and more about tax dollars and how they are being spent..
Decisions based on attracting visitors such as lights fireworks and so on are concerning to residents now more than ever

I rambled
haha
Sry

Not a problem, I get it.  I haven't been there since I was a kid, but I keep meaning to take a weekend and go out with my GF.  

WHO DEY!!!

Today, it isn't BUFFALO!!!
Reply/Quote