Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP
Great Win to Sweep The Ravens
Also Swept Steelers
Browns and Steelers also lost this week
BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE IN AFC NORTH

I wish Burrow had came out of game near the end. He took some hits he didn't need to take. Main thing is he got up and looks to be OK

That last part to me is important, because Bengals haven't won anything yet.

As visions of sugar plums dance in everyone's heads after this nice Christmas weekend win, 9 Wins is still not enough.

The Bengals now play Kansas City Chiefs and at Cleveland Browns. Bengals must win one of these games to get their 10th Win which they will probably need to Win the AFC North and Make The Play-Offs.

Kansas City has been to the last 2 Super Bowls and is leading the AFC this season. The Cleveland Browns handed our Bengals a Beating in Cincinnati and have owned our Bengals for a while now. At Cleveland around January 9th off Lake Erie could be one hard game.

The Bengals will indeed need a healthy Joe Burrow to get at least One More Win. Plus The Bengals will need a healthy Joe Burrow to have any chance to avoid another One And Done if they make The Play-Offs. This is why I didn't like seeing Burrow batted around like a pin ball with a 20 point lead in the last minutes of todays game. He got up and walked off the field, which is good. How awful it would have been to beat the Ravens and lose Burrow in the last minutes.

I hope Bengals can beat the Kansas City Chiefs, but the whole season may come down to getting a Win in The Dog Pound off Lake Erie in what should be some awful weather. Bengals probably want to avoid being Swept by Cleveland.

I want the Bengals to have that Play-Off Game in Cincinnati and WIN and end this 30 years without a play-off win nonsense. This means The Bengals are far from done. They need at least one more win against either the Chiefs or Browns. Then they need to beat a very good Play-Off team in Cincy like The Colts, Patriots or Chargers. So lets say their next 3 games are Chiefs, at Browns, Patriots in Cincy in the Play-Offs. This is why they better have a healthy Joe Burrow.

Today was a Great Win, and everybody should Enjoy It.....But The Bengals now have to play even Harder and Better to reach Play-Off Mode Level and accomplish The Goals of this franchise and team. The ultimate goal is to win The Super Bowl, and they will all have to man up to reach that. First they have to get 10 Wins to make sure they win the AFC North. Then Win against a tough team to start the Play-Offs in Cincy. I believe The Bengals can Do It, but the road gets even harder now.

Great Win Today. Now Go Forward and Play even Better. GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:32 AM)kevin Wrote: Great Win to Sweep The Ravens
Also Swept Steelers

I wish Burrow had came out of game near the end. He took some hits he didn't need to take. Main thing is he got up and looks to be OK

As visions of sugar plums dance in everyone's heads after this nice Christmas weekend win, 9 Wins is still not enough.

The Bengals now play Kansas City Chiefs and at Cleveland Browns.  Bengals must win one of these games to get their 10th Win which they will probably need to Win the AFC North and Make The Play-Offs.

Kansas City has been to the last 2 Super Bowls and is leading the AFC this season.  The Cleveland Browns handed our Bengals a Beating in Cincinnati and have owned our Bengals for a while now. At Cleveland around January 9th off Lake Erie could be one hard game.

The Bengals will indeed need a healthy Joe Burrow to get at least One More Win.  Plus The Bengals will need a healthy Joe Burrow to have any chance to avoid another One And Done if they make The Play-Offs.  This is why I didn't like seeing Burrow batted around like a pin ball with a 20 point lead in the last minutes of todays game. He got up and walked off the field, which is good. How awful it would have been to beat the Ravens and lose Burrow in the last minutes.  

I hope Bengals can beat the Kansas City Chiefs, but the whole season may come down to getting a Win in The Dog Pound off Lake Erie in what should be some awful weather.  Bengals probably want to avoid being Swept by Cleveland.

I want the Bengals to have that Play-Off Game in Cincinnati and WIN and end this 30 years without a play-off win nonsense. This means The Bengals are far from done.  They need at least one more win against either the Chiefs or Browns.  Then they need to beat a very good Play-Off team in Cincy like The Colts, Patriots or Chargers.  So lets say their next 3 games are Chiefs, at Browns, Patriots in Cincy in the Play-Offs.  This is why they better have a healthy Joe Burrow.

Today was a Great Win, and everybody should Enjoy It.....But The Bengals now have to play even Harder and Better to reach Play-Off Mode Level and accomplish The Goals of this franchise and team.  The ultimate goal is to win The Super Bowl, and they will all have to man up to reach that.  First they have to get 10 Wins to make sure they win the AFC North. Then Win against a tough team to start the Play-Offs in Cincy. I believe The Bengals can Do It, but the road gets even harder now.

Great Win Today.  Now Go Forward and Play even Better.   GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

Burrow wanted to stay in the game and get knocked around like a pin ball. It was getting ready for the playoffs.

He loved every minute of it. It is just his style, he wants to make magic happen when pressure is in his face.

Burrow needs to feel it. Taylor did what Burrow wanted and it was clear to everyone. The Chiefs will be tough but they 
might be overlooking us from what I am seeing and that is a big mistake. Block well on Offense and tackle better on D
while keeping Mahomes in the pocket and we can beat them. Both Fred Johnson and Prince have shown they can play 
decent at RT which was my main concern.

Sure would be awesome to get Logan Wilson back for this game, we will see. Would love to see Reader and Kareem 
back as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:57 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Burrow wanted to stay in the game and get knocked around like a pin ball. It was getting ready for the playoffs.

He loved every minute of it. It is just his style, he wants to make magic happen when pressure is in his face.

Burrow needs to feel it. Taylor did what Burrow wanted and it was clear to everyone. The Chiefs will be tough but they 
might be overlooking us from what I am seeing and that is a big mistake. Block well on Offense and tackle better on D
while keeping Mahomes in the pocket and we can beat them. Both Fred Johnson and Prince have shown they can play 
decent at RT which was my main concern.

Sure would be awesome to get Logan Wilson back for this game, we will see. Would love to see Reader and Kareem 
back as well.

We can be thankful the Doctor made one heck of a leg brace.  Every time I see close to 300 pound guys falling on Burrow flipping and falling, I just hope he gets up OK.   With 2 very HARD games ahead to make Play-Offs and then a Hard Game to actually win in Play-Offs,  They need a Healthy Burrow. 

I must point out that if Bengals do not beat the Chiefs, it will come down to Bengals HAVING to beat The Browns in Cleveland. I have a feeling it will indeed come down to having to Beat The Browns in Cleveland in January off of a Cold Lake Erie in a monster of a Battle For Ohio. This is why I'm glad Joe Burrows leg brace has him healthy and his finger seems OK, because Bengals need Burrow to have any chance to Win.

Bengals are NOT in the Play-Offs yet. They better get one more Win to seal the deal.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:32 AM)kevin Wrote: Great Win to Sweep The Ravens
Also Swept Steelers

The Bengals now play Kansas City Chiefs and at Cleveland Browns.  Bengals must win one of these games to get their 10th Win which they will probably need to Win the AFC North and Make The Play-Offs.

Kansas City has been to the last 2 Super Bowls and is leading the AFC this season.  The Cleveland Browns handed our Bengals a Beating in Cincinnati and have owned our Bengals for a while now. At Cleveland around January 9th off Lake Erie could be one hard game.

The Bengals will indeed need a healthy Joe Burrow to get at least One More Win.  Plus The Bengals will need a healthy Joe Burrow to have any chance to avoid another One And Done if they make The Play-Offs.  This is why I didn't like seeing Burrow batted around like a pin ball with a 20 point lead in the last minutes of todays game. He got up and walked off the field, which is good. How awful it would have been to beat the Ravens and lose Burrow in the last minutes.  

I hope Bengals can beat the Kansas City Chiefs, but the whole season may come down to getting a Win in The Dog Pound off Lake Erie in what should be some awful weather.  Bengals probably want to avoid being Swept by Cleveland.

I want the Bengals to have that Play-Off Game in Cincinnati and WIN and end this 30 years without a play-off win nonsense. This means The Bengals are far from done.  They need at least one more win against either the Chiefs or Browns.  Then they need to beat a very good Play-Off team in Cincy like The Colts, Patriots or Chargers.  So lets say their next 3 games are Chiefs, at Browns, Patriots in Cincy in the Play-Offs.  This is why they better have a healthy Joe Burrow.

Today was a Great Win, and everybody should Enjoy It.....But The Bengals now have to play even Harder and Better to reach Play-Off Mode Level and accomplish The Goals of this franchise and team.  The ultimate goal is to win The Super Bowl, and they will all have to man up to reach that.  First they have to get 10 Wins to make sure they win the AFC North. Then Win against a tough team to start the Play-Offs in Cincy. I believe The Bengals can Do It, but the road gets even harder now.

Great Win Today.  Now Go Forward and Play even Better.   GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

I am so pumped for this KC game already.  

Great test.  And I think they are ready to show they belong with the elite teams.  

Too bad KC got to all but rest their starters the 2nd half as pitt was exposed as the biggest fraud in the NFL.  Good thing bacon boy threw a meaningless garbage time TD to pad his stats at the end of the game.  What a turd. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we can only have one, beat the Browns. Need that revenge on them. Also, win featuring all back ups.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
If it's a three way tie for the top of the division, doesn't the Bengals win that on tie breaker? (Bal, Cle, Cin)
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:45 PM)EatonFan Wrote: If it's a three way tie for the top of the division, doesn't the Bengals win that on tie breaker? (Bal, Cle, Cin)

No, Browns would take it on head to head record.

Cle 3-1
Cin 2-2
Bal 1-3
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: pitt was exposed as the biggest fraud in the NFL.

That might be, but they can still win the division thanks to that damned tie with the Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:27 AM)kevin Wrote: We can be thankful the Doctor made one heck of a leg brace.  Every time I see close to 300 pound guys falling on Burrow flipping and falling, I just hope he gets up OK.   With 2 very HARD games ahead to make Play-Offs and then a Hard Game to actually win in Play-Offs,  They need a Healthy Burrow. 

I must point out that if Bengals do not beat the Chiefs, it will come down to Bengals HAVING to beat The Browns in Cleveland.  I have a feeling it will indeed come down to having to Beat The Browns in Cleveland in January off of a Cold Lake Erie in a monster of a Battle For Ohio.  This is why I'm glad Joe Burrows leg brace has him healthy and his finger seems OK,  because Bengals need Burrow to have any chance to Win.

Bengals are NOT in the Play-Offs yet.  They better get one more Win to seal the deal.

Cannot disagree, just saying Burrow isn't made of glass. He is a football player and one tough sumbitch. He is going to get hit
no matter how good the OL is. Burrow likes to make plays while holding onto the football and using his instincts. It is the way 
he loves to play the game. Yes, lets just beat the Chiefs. I am really excited about this game.

Also have a feeling even if we beat the Chiefs Burrow will want vengeance on the Browns no matter if we have the Division 
locked up.
Reply/Quote