Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice little hype video (OTA Day 2)
Team looked good from the eye test....

If Burrow could remember that pump fake come September, it looked deadly!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Damn. They look good. Cool

Those are some cool funky hats Chase, Higgy and Mixon are wearing BTW. I want one.

Look Tye-dye but still have the Bengals logo.

Agreed on the Burrow pump fake as well, with his wittle hands you wouldn't think he could do that. Ninja

Hurst sighting, looks crisp in his routes something we haven't seen since the 2015 Eifert days.
Reply/Quote
Thaddeus Moss can barely move. I hope the kid has a Plan B.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 11:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn. They look good. Cool

Those are some cool funky hats Chase, Higgy and Mixon are wearing BTW. I want one.

Look Tye-dye but still have the Bengals logo.

Agreed on the Burrow pump fake as well, with his wittle hands you wouldn't think he could do that. Ninja

Hurst sighting, looks crisp in his routes something we haven't seen since the 2015 Eifert days.

I noticed Hurst too!  He looks a lot faster than Sample.
Reply/Quote
Hurst speed COMPARED to our other Tight ends was noticeable. Moss and Sample looked like sloths out there.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 09:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Team looked good from the eye test....

If Burrow could remember that pump fake come September, it looked deadly!

One observation:  Not only does Chris Evans possess one incredible lid, that dude's quads are insane.  
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thaddeus Moss can barely move. I hope the kid has a Plan B.

Noticed that as well....I would be dead sprinting every play to try and make a better showing.  I know we talking bout PRACTICE, and barely even that, but he needs to be healthy and full speed.  

I still think the guy can be a weapon, and I would be saying that even if his last name wasn't Moss.  He was really starting to show last year as a receiver (reportedly) before he got injured in pregame warmups of a game he was finally going to get to play.  

He has certainly been tested.  I hope he can rise.  
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thaddeus Moss can barely move. I hope the kid has a Plan B.

Live off of dad's earnings?
Reply/Quote
The video reminds me that it is really nice to have the media back with normal access again. Field-level access for reporters and photographers, locker room interviews, etc. These shots couldn't have been captured over the last couple of seasons. Wouldn't it have been so cool to have had real stories from the locker room last season?

I know we all love to pick on the reporters but it is also really nice to see the difference having them close by means for coverage

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chase is catching the ball in OTA's, so he's ahead of where he started last year!!!
Joe's leg movements look like he was never injured.
Collins appears to be itching to kill somebody in front of him.
Mike Brown golf cart sighting. It's nice to have an owner who still loves the game so much he's on the sideline for every practice.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 10:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Mike Brown golf cart sighting. It's nice to have an owner who still loves the game so much he's on the sideline for every practice.

Even old dogs can change.   I bet MB is having much more fun these days than ever before.  Turns out, he probably just needed more help from others than he realized.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Good stuff - thanks
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 06:25 AM)Yogo Wrote: I noticed Hurst too!  He looks a lot faster than Sample.

(05-18-2022, 09:08 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Hurst speed COMPARED to our other Tight ends was noticeable. Moss and Sample looked like sloths out there.

Yep, I think he could be an upgrade over Uzo as far as a route runner and pass catcher. Should help us big time in the Red Zone
where we honestly struggled last season. Hurst isn't as good of a blocker as Uzo or Sample but that is okay. We need a TE that 
scores TD's in the RZ more anyways.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 02:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, I think he could be an upgrade over Uzo as far as a route runner and pass catcher. Should help us big time in the Red Zone
where we honestly struggled last season. Hurst isn't as good of a blocker as Uzo or Sample but that is okay. We need a TE that 
scores TD's in the RZ more anyways.

I'm hoping we get way better scoring TD's in the redzone this season. That's been one of our bigger Achilles heels. 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 09:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping we get way better scoring TD's in the redzone this season. That's been one of our bigger Achilles heels. 

wont need redzone this season as hurst will score 35 yarders.  
Reply/Quote
if the players believe in Burrow as much as I do i think everything will be ok
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 09:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm hoping we get way better scoring TD's in the redzone this season. That's been one of our bigger Achilles heels. 

True, probably our biggest weakness on Offense last year besides the OL.

The new OL additions will help. No doubt about that if they stay somewhat healthy.

(05-22-2022, 12:54 AM)jorev5 Wrote: wont need redzone this season as hurst will score 35 yarders.  

Anyway you score points is good, just need to improve inside the 20 yard line when we get there.

I think Hurst will help.

(05-22-2022, 12:55 AM)jorev5 Wrote: if the players believe in Burrow as much as I do i think everything will be ok

Without a doubt they believe in Burrow. That is why we have gotten so many good vets in here in FA the last few years.

He is the biggest reason, dude is special.
Reply/Quote