Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Chubb to IR
Sprained MCL
Reply/Quote
So he's out for our second game with them.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So he's out for our second game with them.

Indeed; we'll see if Hunt can carry the load.

he did in KC, so we can expect him to indeed carry the load, but we'll see how things shakedown come meeting #2; our D is better than Dallas' and we're improving every week as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Indeed; we'll see if Hunt can carry the load.

he did in KC, so we can expect him to indeed carry the load, but we'll see how things shakedown come meeting #2; our D is better than Dallas' and we're improving every week as well.
Hunt is also playing with a groin injury.  We don't handle him very well at all under normal circumstances.  Did I hear that they ran for 300 yards against the Cowboys?  If so, yikes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 06:16 PM)McC Wrote: Hunt is also playing with a groin injury.  We don't handle him very well at all under normal circumstances.  Did I hear that they ran for 300 yards against the Cowboys?  If so, yikes.

Yup; Dallas' D is built to stop the pass (weak running division, outside of Barkley and small DTs that are better at rushing) AND Vander Esch isn't playing, who is arguably their best defensive player.

Even with Prescott going insane with the numbers, if they continue to lose, I'd give Andy a shot and see how he does; their oline is now more hurt than ever and they need to get the ball out quickly.

But with that horrific contract, I doubt that would happen.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 07:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yup; Dallas' D is built to stop the pass (weak running division, outside of Barkley and small DTs that are better at rushing) AND Vander Esch isn't playing, who is arguably their best defensive player.

Even with Prescott going insane with the numbers, if they continue to lose, I'd give Andy a shot and see how he does; their oline is now more hurt than ever and they need to get the ball out quickly.

But with that horrific contract, I doubt that would happen.

I know Dak wasn't perfect in that game.  But if he puts up 38, I gotta say he was not the reason they lost.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I have Chubb and Ekeler. I was averaging 160 points a week. 3-0.

LOL, bye bye season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So he's out for our second game with them.

This is a big frickin' deal, Chubb ran all over us. They still have a good OL though and Hunt.
Reply/Quote