Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Nick Easton Visiting
sound like a typical mediocre fee agent signing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 04:24 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Be a good move to bring him in with the unknown status of Hopkins to start the season.

My thoughts on Easton. For it, if he is in shape and ready to go. I remember watching him play and he wasn't bad from what I
saw. Played on a good O-line and the Saints would like to bring him back so that is a good sign. We are liking Saints players 
this FA big time. Got Hendrickson, wanted Rankins, bringing in Easton etc.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't mind him as a depth piece. Also wouldn't mind if we took the Buffalo Bills approach and signed a bunch of OL and have them all battle to figure out which combo works the best.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 12:49 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Wouldn't mind him as a depth piece. Also wouldn't mind if we took the Buffalo Bills approach and signed a bunch of OL and have them all battle to figure out which combo works the best.

I like what Spain said when he thanked the Bengals for re-signing him for another year and "Giving him a full season to show them what he's about and getting his name back out there"  Seems to be a hungry man.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2021, 11:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I like what Spain said when he thanked the Bengals for re-signing him for another year and "Giving him a full season to show them what he's about and getting his name back out there"  Seems to be a hungry man.

Big hungry man, be Spain. Mellow
Reply/Quote