Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Scott
Havent heard a word about his injury. Was it bad? Did he come back in later?

Really don't want to rely on inexperinced first and second year players at safety against the Rams. Having Scott for this game against his former team would be pretty valuable.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Havent heard a word about his injury. Was it bad? Did he come back in later?

Really don't want to rely on inexperinced first and second year players at safety against the Rams. Having Scott for this game against his former team would be pretty valuable.

Last I heard he was being checked for a concussion. Didn't hear the results.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Havent heard a word about his injury. Was it bad? Did he come back in later?

Seems it was a concussion, according to what was reported on TV during the game. If so, it is then the concussion protocol.
Reply/Quote
He was ruled out and did not return after his second injury. No other info that I am aware of.
Reply/Quote
He was being checked for a concussion both times

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No big loss without him. He has shown terrible DB instincts so far - he had two different passes from Jackson that were EASY picks had he broken on them at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 06:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: No big loss without him. He has shown terrible DB instincts so far - he had two different passes from Jackson that were EASY picks had he broken on them at all.

His coverage is what it is, but I saw him making some nice tackles.  They missed him when he was out.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 06:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: His coverage is what it is, but I saw him making some nice tackles.  They missed him when he was out.

Indeed.

I heard some people in the offseason keep referring to Nick Scott as the FS, but I think he's much more like a SS.

He's not going to wow you with coverage, but he's a good tackler.

On a related note - Dax Hill has played rather well so far this year. Hopefully people are optimistic on him. He's only allowed 28 yards on 4 receptions (8 targets).
I'm happy with what I've seen of Hill so far.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 06:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Indeed.

I heard some people in the offseason keep referring to Nick Scott as the FS, but I think he's much more like a SS.

He's not going to wow you with coverage, but he's a good tackler.

On a related note - Dax Hill has played rather well so far this year. Hopefully people are optimistic on him. He's only allowed 28 yards on 4 receptions (8 targets).
I'm happy with what I've seen of Hill so far.

Agreed, Hill has looked as advertised.  If he continues to evolve, he could be a force in the back half of the season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote