Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil OUT at least one month
(10-15-2018, 03:27 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not him; he wasn't doing that anyways, as he leads the league in stops...

So no clue where that came from.

Plus, for the PFF lovers, he's ranked 22nd this year.

What is a stop?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 03:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wanted to see the replay of play, hoping to see what happened, but somehow they never showed it....... Whatever

The bungles are an 8 and 8 under marvin giggles lewis.Austin must be fired NOW,BUT it is not going to happen,they will lose big time to the chiefs,their fan base is just crazy and its going to be another long suffering off season.until mike brown and marvin and this whole staff is gone,its going to always be a losing franchise.the fans here in the nati is fed a huge line of bullshit from the media about how great this team is,they are average at best,you simply cannot allow the stoolers to win at your house,this is so unacceptable.call the front office and ***** your ass off.it helps it really makes me feel better.when you call,say this first thing.FIRE MARVIN AND MIKE BROWN,PLEASE FIRE YOURSELF.its never going to happen marvin will be here rest of season,they are going to get killed last game of season in pissburg. its such a joke to even care about this anymore,50 years and counting,what a depressing thought,the stoolers will win the division again.mark it down and if they do they will be in the hunt for the super bowl and get their 7th ring.they start out every season being very serious about winning and they refuse to lose,at all cost.bungles laughing at the fans and all the millions they get to do this shit.LOSERS,LOSERS Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:33 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The bungles are an 8 and 8 under marvin giggles lewis.Austin must be fired NOW,BUT it is not going to happen,they will lose big time to the chiefs,their fan base is just crazy and its going to be another long suffering off season.until mike brown and marvin and this whole staff is gone,its going to always be a losing franchise.the fans here in the nati is fed a huge line of bullshit from the media about how great this team is,they are average at best,you simply cannot allow the stoolers to win at your house,this is so unacceptable.call the front office and ***** your ass off.it helps it really makes me feel better.when you call,say this first thing.FIRE MARVIN AND MIKE BROWN,PLEASE FIRE YOURSELF.its never going to happen marvin will be here rest of season,they are going to get killed last game of season in pissburg. its such a joke to even care about this anymore,50 years and counting,what a depressing thought,the stoolers will win the division again.mark it down and if they do they will be in the hunt for the super bowl and get their 7th ring.they start out every season being very serious about winning and they refuse to lose,at all cost.bungles laughing at the fans and all the millions they get to do this shit.LOSERS,LOSERS Hilarious

Ever hear of a paragraph?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:19 PM)McC Wrote: Billings is basically a non-factor.  The NT is supposed to stalemate the double team.  A NT needs to be an immovable object and Billings is very movable.  This is killing our run D.  And missed tackles, of course.

Agreed think the fans and media definitely overhyped Billings. The knee injury can no longer be used as an excuse he needs to step up. He’s made very few plays this season.
Reply/Quote
They better go find a LB then haha. We can't have Nickerson as the first LB off the bench. That dude is awful.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:21 PM)McC Wrote: What is a stop?  

Offensive failure, so...

- A TFL
- A tackle/sack on 3rd down leading to a punt
- A tackle/sack on 4th down leading to a TOD

Yes, our, "slow and horrible awareness LB," (not true, btw), leads the league in preventing conversions and yards gained.

He led the LEAGUE in stops.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
That sucks. LB was already hands down our weakest position group. And that’s really saying something considering how bad the Oline still is.

Are we going to actually start seeing Malik Jefferson?

Reply/Quote
freakin damn. He was just starting to show something this year...Hope he makes it back this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:33 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: *Disjointed rant*

Somebody ban this guy, already.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:16 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Need Burfict and Brown to step up big. Burfict didn’t look good to me yesterday missing tackles.  We need Burfict to be a game changer. Brown hasn’t been impressive either I’m hoping it’s just the ankle injury slowing him down versus him just not being that great.  We need our linebackers to start meeting guys in the hole, we’re giving up too many easy runs. Really thought Billings and Brown would help are run defense we’ll need it this week versus Hunt and the Chiefs.

(10-15-2018, 04:19 PM)McC Wrote: Billings is basically a non-factor.  The NT is supposed to stalemate the double team.  A NT needs to be an immovable object and Billings is very movable.  This is killing our run D.  And missed tackles, of course.

Billings has been a giant disappointment thus far. I really thought he had turned the corner this preseason but more often than not he's been a non factor.

As for Vigil, damn we're turning into the walking wounded. 
Reply/Quote
Well, the link said about a month and not at least a month. So maybe we get lucky and he only misses two games with bye week coming.

Miss the Chiefs which everybody has already written off as loss for some reason anyway, and then Tampa Bay.

Will hurt without him at Arrowhead but feel we can get through Tampa Bay somehow.

Hopefully he is back by Saints game. All teams have injuries but it sure seems like we always get hit hard often.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Somebody ban this guy, already.

Not sure enough people read the wall of words to notice. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:21 PM)McC Wrote: What is a stop?  

The thing before Hammer Time.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 07:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Offensive failure, so...

- A TFL

Yes, our, "slow and horrible awareness LB," (not true, btw), leads the league in preventing conversions and yards gained.

I don't know where the Vigil hate is coming from.  Yes, he has missed a few tackles, but he has been much improved this year and was a big contributor.  We are going to miss him.  Thanks for trying to educate the hateful about his real performance. 
Reply/Quote
Can we trade for a linebacker, and possibly a better right guard?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Somebody ban this guy, already.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 07:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Offensive failure, so...

- A TFL

There must not be a lot of stops happening around the league, this year.  I thought that I heard one of the commentators mention that the Bengals were one of the worst in the league on 3rd down, which was also the case last season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 04:33 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The bungles are an 8 and 8 under marvin giggles lewis.Austin must be fired NOW,BUT it is not going to happen,they will lose big time to the chiefs,their fan base is just crazy and its going to be another long suffering off season.until mike brown and marvin and this whole staff is gone,its going to always be a losing franchise.the fans here in the nati is fed a huge line of bullshit from the media about how great this team is,they are average at best,you simply cannot allow the stoolers to win at your house,this is so unacceptable.call the front office and ***** your ass off.it helps it really makes me feel better.when you call,say this first thing.FIRE MARVIN AND MIKE BROWN,PLEASE FIRE YOURSELF.its never going to happen marvin will be here rest of season,they are going to get killed last game of season in pissburg. its such a joke to even care about this anymore,50 years and counting,what a depressing thought,the stoolers will win the division again.mark it down and if they do they will be in the hunt for the super bowl and get their 7th ring.they start out every season being very serious about winning and they refuse to lose,at all cost.bungles laughing at the fans and all the millions they get to do this shit.LOSERS,LOSERS Hilarious

Do you kick puppies?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 08:40 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There must not be a lot of stops happening around the league, this year.  I thought that I heard one of the commentators mention that the Bengals were one of the worst in the league on 3rd down, which was also the case last season.

I believe a “stop” is also logged if the offense has a two yard run on first down. It’s any play that doesn’t really improve their situation.
Reply/Quote
This team misses Ryan Glasgow more than some people realize.

Also, I would trade for Deon Bucannon.
Reply/Quote