Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Games...
Every game this preseason was at 7 pm or later. Do you think that will help get the Bengals players used to the night games in the upcoming season? We have 4 prime time games this season. Do you think all of these night games will help the Bengals players in the playoffs? Or do you think it will be irrelevant? Personally I think it might help this team a lot more than what some people think.

Marvin Lewis doesn't like practicing at night. He has even said that he wishes all the games could be played at 1 pm. I think getting all this practice at night will help us when we make the playoffs this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Preseason games are always at night.... All 4 last year and the year before and the year before and so on. It hasn't seemed to help much for the past however many years. So I think it will be irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
Every preseason game ever played by Andy - or any Bengal - or coached by Marvin has been at night. Always. How could this possibly have any impact in 2015 when it's always been this way?

Gotta agree with Marvin on this one. Night games are an issue for this team, and I don't lke them either.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This thread title reminds me of Night Moves by Bob Seger.

Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
It's not so much the time itself, it's that we don't perform consistently against top teams, and flaws are usually exposed. I'm sure this was obvious for the most part.

Although I think when we perform well in prime-time, it's usually a treat to watch. I wish I was at that Denver game in Cincinnati last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 08:34 AM)magikod Wrote: This thread title reminds me of Night Moves by Bob Seger.

Rock On

I woke last night to the sound of thunder. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we will play well at night again vs Denver because I will be at that game.
Reply/Quote