Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nikki Haley announces her run for President
(04-14-2023, 09:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Will the MAGA crew declare this an attempted Hindu takeover?

How long before Trump tells "Ramanoodle" to go back where he came from?

Maybe at the first debatre?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 03:20 PM)Dill Wrote: How long before Trump tells "Ramanoodle" to go back where he came from?

Maybe at the first debatre?

Ramanoodle, Meatball Ron, and The Other Pocahontas. 
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 08:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: I had to come back to this because the guy is really making a name for himself. 

Seem he's joined the culture wars and far-right...unless he was always there.  I never heard of him before this post.

this guy sounds like the know it all drunk at the bar that throws out ways to "fix" government with absolutely zero idea of the actual impact of nonsense.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Vivek Ramaswamy will WRECK those wimpy RINOs in the debates!
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 04:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Vivek Ramaswamy will WRECK those wimpy RINOs in the debates!

He certainly has all the MAGA buzzwords down pat

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2023, 03:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ramanoodle, Meatball Ron, and The Other Pocahontas. 

LOL just got that (I think).
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 03:06 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

Sep 29, 2020
Joe Biden to Donald Trump
"Will you shut up, man."

Trump debates since = 0

[Image: dark%20brandon.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 08:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sep 29, 2020
Joe Biden to Donald Trump
"Will you shut up, man."

Trump debates since = 0

[Image: dark%20brandon.jpg]

I only wish Trump had the ability to just take that ***** advice, Jack.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 09:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I only wish Trump had the ability to just take that ***** advice, Jack.

I can imagine the 2024 fantasyland field being Youthful Biden and Universally Loved Hillary in the primary to see who goes against the winner of Takes Advice and Shuts Up Trump and Totally Not a Weirdo DeSantis.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 10:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can imagine the 2024 fantasyland field being Youthful Biden and Universally Loved Hillary in the primary to see who goes against the winner of Takes Advice and Shuts Up Trump and Totally Not a Weirdo DeSantis.

Native American Elizabeth Warren just missed the cut I see.
Reply/Quote
He seems sane. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 05:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: He seems sane. Ninja

Changing the constitution in order to reduce the rights of the public and increase taxation without representation?  Now that's a patriotic party!

Ok, so his proposal is you have to join the military or pass a civics test from 18-25 to get to vote, but once you are over 25 you're just grandfathered in and never lose the right to vote.  Even for a politician that's some self-serving crap.  I like the idea that only for 7 years will the government punish people who have no knowledge of civics, after that it's just like screw it, go vote.

I'll say this is at least better than people who argue that only men should vote.

Story time - In 2004 when Bush won I was in a grad school dorm in NY and in 2008 when Obama won I was in a small town and around my republican GF and her family and both times I heard them say "If you had to take an intelligence test to vote, we would have won."
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 04:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Vivek Ramaswamy will WRECK those wimpy RINOs in the debates!

It would be interesting to see someone with that energy go up against Trump.
And what a bump he would get if he held his own.

Newsmax, are you listening? 
Reply/Quote
Finally!  A rational republican!  Wait...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote