Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikki Haley joins Trumps Cabinet UN Ambassador
President-elect Donald Trump has offered the job of ambassador to the United Nations to South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. And Haley, a 44-year-old Republican who is serving in her second term as governor of the Palmetto State, has accepted it.

I like this one, seems controversy free and not a bad choice.

Still hoping for Laura Ingraham for Sec of Press.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I don't know much about her.  Heard she supported Rubio's run and doesn't have much foreign policy experience though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-23-2016, 02:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: President-elect Donald Trump has offered the job of ambassador to the United Nations to South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley. And Haley, a 44-year-old Republican who is serving in her second term as governor of the Palmetto State, has accepted it.

I like this one, seems controversy free and not a bad choice.

Still hoping for Laura Ingraham for Sec of Press.

She is more "normal" than some of the other candidates Trump has considered. 

I don't think she is an especially good match for this position, but she is a decent person and knows something of business and foreign trade. She won't say crazy things unless directly ordered, and will likely push back some if so ordered. That, at least, is good.

The fact he didn't choose Bolton for this position makes it seem all the better.
(11-23-2016, 03:59 PM)Dill Wrote: She is more "normal" than some of the other candidates Trump has considered. 

I don't think she is an especially good match for this position, but she is a decent person and knows something of business and foreign trade. She won't say crazy things unless directly ordered, and will likely push back some if so ordered. That, at least, is good.

The fact he didn't choose Bolton for this position makes it seem all the better.

Ramsay Bolton is leading the way for secretary of water boarding, they will probably put the stop and frisk department under his control too.