Other
2.60%
2 2.60%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niners Game Game Ball
(12-20-2015, 11:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They've gave up multiple 100+ rushing and we can't get out of the backfield ? Going to be a long night next week if we don't muster up a run game.

Maybe they can run an add in the paper ? Runner guys and blocker guys needed and fast.

If the opponent is successfully stopping the run and daring us to pass, we need to let McCarron air it out some. That said, today's game was never really in doubt, so I can see why they stuck with the run. McCarron wasn't bad today, but I'd still say he has much to prove. Next week's game figures to be closer and he'll need to make Denver respect the pass so the run game will open up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Defense won the game today so any player on defense deserves the game ball.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I went with Dunlap. Forced fumble, fumble recovery, and blocked field goal. Which, in retrospect, actually helped out this team considering it could have been 17-24 when they got back that kick return.

It's a game of inches.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The entire defense deserves it. But I give it to Dunlap who changed the dynamic of the game with the strip fumble.
Reply/Quote
Geno and Burfict, give it to both
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense as a whole, but I voted for Carlos. That strip was a thing of beauty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd give it to McCarron for being the first Alabama QB to win a game since Reagan was President.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap... His forced fumble was a momentum swinger.
Reply/Quote
Geno wins it for me...played a lot of snaps as well since he won't be at the Denver game. Praying Brandon Thompson can have the game of his life.
Reply/Quote
Good question.

No player stood out as the best player, or the most impactful player.

But when it comes to result of the outcome of the game, it comes down to two players:

Shawn Williams and Carlos Dunlap.

Dunlap started the scoring with his clutch forced (emphasis on forced) fumble to set up our first score with a super short field. Then, he took 3 points away with his block of the field goal.

Williams basically iced the game after we were unable to recover the onside kick and the Niners were driving to come within 1 score.

Those two don't make the plays they made, we probably don't win this game at all, let alone by 10 points.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Dunlap, but it was close. Like many have said, the whole defense could get it. Burfict and Atkins were a close second. Once again, it is good to have multiple guys to be able to choose from.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I voted for Geno, but could have easily voted Dunlap. I thought I heard them say Atkins had 3 sacks....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Geno wreaked havoc, but with Burfict back to all 3 downs, our defense is finally back
Reply/Quote
Voted for Tez, but the whole defense played well.
Reply/Quote
You gotta give it to Dunlap. Atkins would be second for me. In my opinion, the best DE-DT combo in the league.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Other: The entire Defensive Unit deserves the game ball.

Dunlap or Shawn williams has my vote.
Reply/Quote
Went with Burflict, but Dunlap/Atkins are right there with him.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I gave it to McCarron. Not because he was the main reason we won but because he did well in his first start ever. It's not like he'll ever get a first start again.

That said, Dunlap's tackle/strip seemed to deflate their whole team and really helped seal that game. Keep up that kind of D and we beat Denver and anyone else regardless of QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: I gave it to McCarron. Not because he was the main reason we won but because he did well in his first start ever. It's not like he'll ever get a first start again.

That said, Dunlap's tackle/strip seemed to deflate their whole team and really helped seal that game. Keep up that kind of D and we beat Denver and anyone else regardless of QB.

He could very well get a first start again.

In the playoffs. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote