Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nirvana
(08-31-2015, 02:47 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I would love know why you seem to hate them on such a personal level?

See post #19.
Reply/Quote
Nirvana seriously sucks. To each his own if you liked no brain Kovain. But musically so not talented in the least. Ive heard better guitar playing from some grade schoolers. To play 3 power chords over and over, seriously. So many more bands from the grunge error that were 100 times better. And as far as the Foo Fughters. Grohl shouls gave stayed on the drums. They are almost as bad as Nirvana.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 09:56 PM)Bengalfan69 Wrote: Nirvana seriously sucks. To each his own if you liked no brain Kovain. But musically so not talented in the least. Ive heard better guitar playing from some grade schoolers. To play 3 power chords over and over, seriously. So many more bands from the grunge error that were 100 times better. And as far as the Foo Fughters. Grohl shouls gave stayed on the drums. They are almost as bad as Nirvana.

LOL...  I enjoyed your post. Very nice.........  Basically Nirvana http://internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/2014/04/lets-face-it-kurt-cobain-sucked.html

And what about Kurt Cobain, the individual human being? Well, for starters, he was bold-faced hypocrite, the kind of soul that liked to champion himself as a defender of women’s rights when he himself admitted to once molesting a developmentally disabled girl in his youth. His notebooks were filled with hateful diatribes against “jocks,” decrying their meat-eating dispositions, when Kurt was responsible for intentionally killing cat when he was a kid. He routinely mocked the macho excesses of the hair metal movement, even though he was pumping lethal drugs into his veins habitually and publicly priding himself on his own sexual conquests, too. And the ultimate tragicomic punch line to the Cobain life story? After literally making a fortune regurgitating the same-old, same-old “my parents are sell-outs and the break-up of our family royally screwed me up” drivel, he then proceeded to become a sell-out himself who voluntarily decided to break up his own family by blowing his brains out.
Reply/Quote
I really am amazed at how much personal hatred there is for this guy.  When I posted the thread, I was basically waxing nostalgia, I certainly didn't expect this much hatred.  Your hatred is almost Justin Bieber level. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:43 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I really am amazed at how much personal hatred there is for this guy.  When I posted the thread, I was basically waxing nostalgia, I certainly didn't expect this much hatred.  Your hatred is almost Justin Bieber level. LOL

Justin Bieber is actually better cause he realized he/is a douche which Cobain did not acknowledge that ever!!
As I stated before I am kicking Cobain in the nadz! when I see him after this life... right in the nadz.

LOL....  
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_n67r8fgbwg1r6iulro1_500.jpg]

Idiot does not even have an IPHONE 6
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:43 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I really am amazed at how much personal hatred there is for this guy.  When I posted the thread, I was basically waxing nostalgia, I certainly didn't expect this much hatred.  Your hatred is almost Justin Bieber level. LOL

I must say this by far one of the best Threads ever on here.. for me personally!!  I love it... except when I thought you were going to punch me in the face.. !! other than that BEAUTIFUL!! LOL.  Douche!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Justin Bieber is actually better cause he realized he/is a douche which Cobain did not acknowledge that ever!!
As I stated before I am kicking Cobain in the nadz!  when I see him after this life... right in the nadz.

LOL....  

LOL...fair enough

Ya got more time on your hands than I do. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:53 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I must say this by far one of the best Threads ever on here.. for me personally!!  I love it... except when I thought you were going to punch me in the face.. !! other than that BEAUTIFUL!! LOL.  Douche!

Glad I could entertain you. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:59 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Glad I could entertain you. Rock On

Here we are now entertain us
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:57 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: LOL...fair enough

Ya got more time on your hands than I do. LOL

I do I know I do... LOL..   
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote:  
Here we are now entertain us

LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 08:24 AM)O Marlon23 Wrote: If you think they changed music scene it is only because they were promoted out of this world by Geffen records, something that Kurt didn't want he says hahaha another joke, I don't like materialism and then he sells out more than any other rock star on the planet.  Also they were popular for sec in the realm of music and Nirvana was actually done and not that popular until he decided to shoot himself... and then they soared into popularity and that is really the only reason we know them as Nirvana today...  trust me it isn't because territorial pissings  is that great of a song..  The best music he has is on Bleach and Incesticide...  Everything the band said they stood for, they did the total opposite...  As far as changing music forever, they changed it how look at what we have now the worse music of all time, there is not a singular band that changes music forever... Not even the Beatles, progression happens when music is made, if you say Nirvana changed music forever then perhaps you need to give some credit to Killing Joke or Pixies cause perhaps....  well I will let you figure that one out..  He was just a junkie liar about his stomach aches as well, so he could be high all the time..  look at me look at me that is why he was yelling all the time, wanting attention... his problem stems from his mom and dad...  not that he is a tortured gifted soul..  You pass a million and one kurt cobains panhandling all the time..  excluding they can play A:  PowerCHORD PowerCHORD Whine Whine, we need some More WHINING In there for the teens Kurt......  That's better............  If this douche could dribble a basketball the 90's wouldn't have been so depressing.....  What a greasy TOOL....................... 

Love, The Blonde One.
'A denial... A denial. A DE-ni-allllll!!'
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
How many millions of 'accomplished' guitar players would love to trade places with the one trick pony, power chord playin', non singin' Kurt Cobain? Quite a few I'd imagine, minus the death of course and even then many of 'em would still trade places with him. 

Nirvana was promoted heavily because they had something that countless bands and millions of players try so desperately to hard to find -- a genuine connection with their audience and something unexplainable beyond that. At their height, they were as iconic as The Beatles. Perhaps more importantly, beyond their height, they've been equally influential. It just goes to show that talent isn't everything, as many players already know.  

It doesn't matter if one song or every song slightly resembles some antiquated hit from a bye gone era. Many songs do, across every single genre out there. 

It's easy to pick apart a guy or a band that may be less talented than the rest, but you'll be hard pressed to discover their secret. If you do and you're not in the industry, you're an idiot Plain and simple. Because producers search far and wide for that connection that so nonchalantly oozed outta Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. Musical theory and 10 minute guitar solos be damned.  :rockon:
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 01:28 PM)jason Wrote: He is...  They had to bring in Pat Smear because Kurt couldn't do it (the 3 piece band thing) live.

But the Foo Fighters brought him on because they couldn't be a 3 piece as well, and eventually, brought him back because they couldn't just be a 4 piece anymore.  And I like FF and Grohl's music much more than Nirvana and Cobain's.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 06:02 PM)Donnyho Wrote: That Jawbreaker shirt is so awesome. I need to get one.

(Jawbreaker. Now THERE'S a band more people need to know/talk about!)

Rep. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 06:02 PM)Donnyho Wrote: That Jawbreaker shirt is so awesome. I need to get one.

(Jawbreaker. Now THERE'S a band more people need to know/talk about!)

I still listen to Unfun weekly.  My favorite of there's by far.
Reply/Quote
The other 3 Grunge bands were twice the band Nirvana was. Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time. Cobain was the worst singer ever, all he did was mumble then yell.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 04:03 PM)86AD Wrote: The other 3 Grunge bands were twice the band Nirvana was. Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time. Cobain was the worst singer ever, all he did was mumble then yell.

Who are the other 3?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 04:03 PM)86AD Wrote: The other 3 Grunge bands were twice the band Nirvana was. Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time. Cobain was the worst singer ever, all he did was mumble then yell.

The proverbial "you " has shown up again.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote