Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No 7th ring this year!
Losers! Hilarious 

Browns could have won this game. Thanks for embarrassing the AFCN! Leave the country. NOW!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could still happen. Ben just got a garbage TD
Reply/Quote
With Bell out yet again how much is he really worth. . Bell has just 1 season where he played 16 games. This year was the first time he's even be able to play in the postseason and now he's out again. As good as he is the guy just can't stay on the field.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: With Bell out yet again how much is he really worth. . Bell has just 1 season where he played 16 games. This year was the first time he's even be able to play in the postseason and now he's out again. As good as he is the guy just can't stay on the field.

But, he's so PATIENT!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Losers! Hilarious 

Browns could have won this game. Thanks for embarrassing the AFCN! Leave the country. NOW!

the stoolers were finally called for their dirty ass play. shazier for helmet to helmet, but I still can't figure out why the pigs that block for rottenbooger aren't called more for HOLDING! Maybe next year???  I'm sure Mr Kraft will be mentioning it!

Reply/Quote
They're quiet now. Once they finish wiping their tears and throw their towels in the dryer they'll shoot in for their typical repetitive garbage.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But, he's so PATIENT!

I know, right?  

I bet when he goes to the doctor, he doesnt even look at his watch once while he's in the waiting room.  

I bet he smiles and says, "this all ya got?" as he sees the sign "from this point, your wait is one hour" when he is in line for the beast.  

I even bet he has no problem with glass Heinz ketchup bottles(you older folks will get this reference)
Reply/Quote
Awful game.

Hard to watch your team lose at any point in the playoffs.

The Steelers looked bad on offense, never changed their scheme on defense and were out coached again.

But they still had a better season than the Bengals and more playoff wins this season than the last 25 seasons of the Bengals.

Smirk

Now if they could get a coach who is willing to make in game adjustments that would be great.  Because as much as I hate BB he takes away the other team's best player and Tomlin never seems to have an answer when that happens.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: With Bell out yet again how much is he really worth. . Bell has just 1 season where he played 16 games. This year was the first time he's even be able to play in the postseason and now he's out again. As good as he is the guy just can't stay on the field.

He'll blame Burfict for it..
Reply/Quote
Congrats Bungal fans. You got your wish. If you can't be relevant at least the team that made you irrelevant lost. This has to give you some joy in another very disappointing season, no?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:15 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Congrats Bungal fans. You got your wish. If you can't be relevant at least the team that made you irrelevant lost. This has to give you some joy in another very disappointing season, no?

and the moral victories continue for the bungles Smirk
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 12:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: Awful game.

Hard to watch your team lose at any point in the playoffs.

The Steelers looked bad on offense, never changed their scheme on defense and were out coached again.

But they still had a better season than the Bengals and more playoff wins this season than the last 25 seasons of the Bengals.

Smirk

Now if they could get a coach who is willing to make in game adjustments that would be great.  Because as much as I hate BB he takes away the other team's best player and Tomlin never seems to have an answer when that happens.

Tomlin wanted to take away their best receiver, but they all look alike to him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:23 AM)Griever Wrote: and the moral victories continue for the bungles Smirk

When (I named my kid) Jesse James had the TD reversed and they didn't score from the 1 foot line, for a moment I felt like the Bengals were back in the playoffs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:15 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Congrats Bungal fans. You got your wish. If you can't be relevant at least the team that made you irrelevant lost. This has to give you some joy in another very disappointing season, no?

Was there a game on last night? Because when I turned on CBS last night around 730, all I saw was what looked like the shower scene in the shawshank redemption?

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 12:08 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I know, right?  

I bet when he goes to the doctor, he doesnt even look at his watch once while he's in the waiting room.  

I bet he smiles and says, "this all ya got?" as he sees the sign "from this point, your wait is one hour" when he is in line for the beast.  

I even bet he has no problem with glass Heinz ketchup bottles(you older folks will get this reference)

You just have to hit the bottle where the little 57s are near the neck, and it will come right out. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Tomlin wanted to take away their best receiver, but they all look alike to him.

And Steelers fans are singing the blues that if only Bryant wasn't suspended...while Tom Brady made Chris Hogan look like an all-pro.

(01-23-2017, 10:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: When (I named my kid) Jesse James had the TD reversed and they didn't score from the 1 foot line, for a moment I felt like the Bengals were back in the playoffs.

You don't think two runs up the gut (both losing yards) with no play action, no movement at all and then a shallow passing route short of the endzone wasn't the way to go?

(01-23-2017, 10:26 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Was there a game on last night? Because when I turned on CBS last night around 730, all I saw was what looked like the shower scene in the shawshank redemption?

And after the game I felt like I crawled through five hundred yards of s*** smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: And Steelers fans are singing the blues that if only Bryant wasn't suspended...while Tom Brady made Chris Hogan look like an all-pro.

You don't think two runs up the gut (both losing yards) with no play action, no movement at all and then a shallow passing route short of the endzone wasn't the way to go?

And after the game I felt like I crawled through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to.  Smirk

You mean your typical Bengals goal line offensive play set?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 10:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: And after the game I felt like I crawled through five hundred yards of s*** smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to.  Smirk

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

[Image: 16195825_1378123462234338_33223373241628...e=5918615F]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Losers! Hilarious 

BUILD THAT WALL

just around Pittsburgh.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote