Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No AB shuffle in Buffalo
Steelers are going to trade him for a fourth rounder or cut him(which btw is exactly what AB wants). I believe that AB saw a way to get more money so he made up a story to get out of Pittsburgh Can't trade him for any value or have him return with his cancerous attitude, looks like Bell 2.0. I don't feel sorry for them or their fans. In fact I can't wait to see them squirm and see their reaction when their offense has to go on without him and Bell. I believe the B's are killed.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 01:21 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Steelers are going to trade him for a fourth rounder or cut him(which btw is exactly what AB wants). I believe that AB saw a way to get more money so he made up a story to get out of Pittsburgh Can't trade him for any value or have him return with his cancerous attitude, looks like Bell 2.0. I don't feel sorry for them or their fans. In fact I can't wait to see them squirm and see their reaction when their offense has to go on without him and Bell. I believe the B's are killed.
Were do you get the idea they'll cut him?  The Steelers hold all the cards.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 08:26 PM)McC Wrote: Were do you get the idea they'll cut him?  The Steelers hold all the cards.

They will cut him rather than keep him and pay 12+ million for a undisputed cancer in the locker room. They will not get any value by trading him because no one else wants this drama and give up a high draft pick. Some team would be glad to have him on their team but for 60 mil+ and a high pick he just isn't worth the head aches.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 08:57 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: They will cut him rather than keep him and pay 12+ million for a undisputed cancer in the locker room. They will not get any value by trading him because no one else wants this drama and give up a high draft pick. Some team would be glad to have him on their team but for 60 mil+ and a high pick he just isn't worth the head aches.
They are not going to eat 20 mil in dead money.  They'll keep him if they can't trade him and he'll end up playing for them.  A whole lotta people are talking about this and from what I see, you are the only one saying he'll be cut.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 09:51 PM)McC Wrote: They are not going to eat 20 mil in dead money.  They'll keep him if they can't trade him and he'll end up playing for them.  A whole lotta people are talking about this and from what I see, you are the only one saying he'll be cut.

I don't know why catmandude thinks the Steelers will cut him. If he's going to cost them 20 million in dead money, what sense does it make to cut him just because he'd be a cancer in the locker room? They'd still have to replace him on the roster. Look at what they did with Bell. They franchised tagged him even after he said he would sit out the whole season. They weren't afraid of him being a locker room cancer. 
Reply/Quote
Watch Brown hold out, show up at the last second, and then suffer a timely "injury" just in time to be able to sit the season out  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 10:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't know why catmandude thinks the Steelers will cut him. If he's going to cost them 20 million in dead money, what sense does it make to cut him just because he'd be a cancer in the locker room? They'd still have to replace him on the roster. Look at what they did with Bell. They franchised tagged him even after he said he would sit out the whole season. They weren't afraid of him being a locker room cancer. 

I hope they don't cut him. The total destruction of the Steelers on espn week in and week out would be priceless. AB is open and Ben doesn't see him and throws elsewhere and the grounds keepers will have to repair the field after he implodes.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 02:57 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Watch Brown hold out, show up at the last second, and then suffer a timely "injury" just in time to be able to sit the season out  Hilarious

I don't think he's built that way.  He's goofy as hell, for sure.  But, more than anything else, he loves to play.  If Pittsburgh is the only place, then Pittsburgh it will be.  

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2019, 10:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't know why catmandude thinks the Steelers will cut him. If he's going to cost them 20 million in dead money, what sense does it make to cut him just because he'd be a cancer in the locker room? They'd still have to replace him on the roster. Look at what they did with Bell. They franchised tagged him even after he said he would sit out the whole season. They weren't afraid of him being a locker room cancer. 

IF a trade doesn't end up happening(the Steelers WILL NOT give him away), imo, fences will be mended and he'll be a Steeler.  Let's just call the thought of going to Buffalo a bit of a wake up call, a reminder of how good he really had it.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 10:35 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I hope they don't cut him. The total destruction of the Steelers on espn week in and week out would be priceless. AB is open and Ben doesn't see him and throws elsewhere and the grounds keepers will have to repair the field after he implodes.

If he ruins any trade opportunity the Steelers have to get rid of him, you may just get your wish. I could see Ben throwing the ball to other receivers just to piss Brown off.

(03-09-2019, 10:47 AM)McC Wrote: IF a trade doesn't end up happening(the Steelers WILL NOT give him away), imo, fences will be mended and he'll be a Steeler.  Let's just call the thought of going to Buffalo a bit of a wake up call, a reminder of how good he really had it.

I hope so. I loved Brown as a Steeler, and I loved Bell too, but they're hurting their careers with stupid decisions. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 03:52 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: If he ruins any trade opportunity the Steelers have to get rid of him, you may just get your wish. I could see Ben throwing the ball to other receivers just to piss Brown off.

I hope so. I loved Brown as a Steeler, and I loved Bell too, but they're hurting their careers with stupid decisions. 
Now, if you'll excuse me, all this level headed reasonable talk about the Steelers in the Smack forum is making me queasy, so...

THE STEELERS SUCK!!!

BITE ME STEELERS FAN!!!

There, now I can look myself in the mirror again.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2019, 04:22 PM)McC Wrote: Now, if you'll excuse me, all this level headed reasonable talk about the Steelers in the Smack forum is making me queasy, so...

THE STEELERS SUCK!!!

BITE ME STEELERS FAN!!!

There, now I can look myself in the mirror again.

Yes, I almost forgot I was talking to the "enemy" in the smack talk section. Steelers rule. Browns, Bengals and Ravens will be fighting over the basement.
Reply/Quote